• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
As a follow-up to my fast food decision, I got an El Diablo Thickburger from Hardees. A very odd burger. Has jalapeno poppers on top of the meat, and sliced jalapeno peppers on the bottom. Seems a bit redundant. Not a bad burger, has a nice little kick, but the poppers didn't add much and the bacon wasn't too great, I like a little crunch. Personally, I would've gotten rid of the poppers and put some grilled or deep fried onions on there.

2.5/5

justjim89

Was it Giant Bomb?

tumblr_nlbwqiY6Pi1u5eu8ao1_250.gif

Jintor

So I got a New3ds

I did the system transfer stuff and that's all fine, but after reinstalling Pokemon and Super Smash, I realised that the microSD card it comes with is bullshit tiny.

I have a 32GB microSD I'm not using so I want to put that in there. Can I just use the wireless MicroSD file transfer tool to drag everything to desktop and add it to my 32gb card? Do I need to do any special formatting and shit first?

So I got a New3ds

I did the system transfer stuff and that's all fine, but after reinstalling Pokemon and Super Smash, I realised that the microSD card it comes with is bullshit tiny.

I have a 32GB microSD I'm not using so I want to put that in there. Can I just use the wireless MicroSD file transfer tool to drag everything to desktop and add it to my 32gb card? Do I need to do any special formatting and shit first?

As long as you did the system transfer, you can just copy over the files to the other card via pc. As long as the new card is FAT32 formatted, but I don't think that will be an issue for a 32GB card.

I won't be able to see the Bloodborne QL live... profound sadness.

Has there been any indication whether it's GBE or GBW doing the stream?

Jintor

As long as you did the system transfer, you can just copy over the files to the other card via pc. As long as the new card is FAT32 formatted, but I don't think that will be an issue for a 32GB card.

Awesome. Thanks walking fish.

Great OP Jimmy.

I asked this before in the other thread, by the way, but does anyone want to sign up for my XCOM Long War LP? I need, like, 3 pilots. And probably a shitload of rookies in, like, two weeks or so.

Jintor

By the way, I think Headboard's cover of Kiss One More Time is actually better than Feb6's even though Jeff doesn't know any japanese.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Quick Look: Fruit Ninja Kinect 2
Video on Mar 24, 2015 12:00 PM

Ask and ye shall receive. Please make more Kinect games, MS.

spyder_ur

What are some of the more entertaining Quick Looks of the last two weeks or so? Haven't watched many recently - only 5-star Wrestling, Type 0, and Hardline from that first page.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
has Patrick always been this corny? lmao

but seriously, seems like he's really good at the Souls games

Not really my bag, but it's great to see Bloodborne receive such positive reviews.

Also, I have a confession. Brace yourselves:
I like Patrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom