• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

I'm not avatar betting on this shit. BLLSL will probably offer some great avatar bet opportunities though,
like if they're gonna announce the new hire there or not

I'm not avatar betting on this shit. BLLSL will probably offer some great avatar bet opportunities though,
like if they're gonna announce the new hire there or not

They won't. Much like fridge-kun the hire will just show up in a stream one day.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Listen, Mario's great and all...
hqdefault.jpg

Fun fact: Both Mario Hoops 3-on-3 and Sport's Mix were developed by Square Enix. Both games had a Black Mage and White Mage from Final Fantasy on it as guest characters. This is what the White Mage looked like in those games:

White Mage is the coolest looking female Mario character and predated Rosalina by a whole year.

baseball's a fun sport to play. going to a game is a pretty decent way to spend an afternoon. but yeah, don't really get the appeal of it as a spectator sport.

Myggen

I think I heard it on the Tested podcast first, so I can't rule out Will making it up.

Googling the term brings up a thread on the GB forums and a couple of other mentions that don't really hold the same meaning as the one Will applies to it. So it's at least not a very widespread term.

Googling the term brings up a thread on the GB forums and a couple of other mentions that don't really hold the same meaning as the one Will applies to it. So it's at least not a very widespread term.

I've heard Chris Kohler use "Content Tourist," so it's probably an established thing. He's a respected video games person, right? It's someone who just blasts through games as expediently as possible instead of actually engaging with the game's systems.

Fun fact: Both Mario Hoops 3-on-3 and Sport's Mix were developed by Square Enix. Both games had a Black Mage and White Mage from Final Fantasy on it as guest characters. This is what the White Mage looked like in those games:

White Mage is the coolest looking female Mario character and predated Rosalina by a whole year.

Mario and Luigi need a sister.

Namco even stopped cranking out the Famista games at some point

maybe someone should just port Ken Griffey's Baseball to modern consoles because really that's all you need

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I still want a golden tee machine.
but it's not like Japan just up and stopped liking baseball

these series didn't even go to mobile, so I really have no idea what happened

there has to be a demand for baseball games, right
you can play baseball in the yakuza gams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom