• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never get over how amazing this quick look for the ArmA 3 alpha was.

It always manages to cheer me up.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-arma-iii-alpha/2300-7146/

I think there are bad guys over here.
Yeah, that one was truly great. Probably the most I've enjoyed a non-local multiplayer QL; Vinny was on fire the entire time.

But for local multiplayer, my favourite QL is definitely Wipeout 2 (Ryan/Vinny). It always makes me laugh, purely from the power of Kinect. I can't really think of a more intensely funny QL than that, though the Eurotruck Sim QL comes close.

guys your giant bomb fanfiction is showing

"T2 is the best movie ever made!" said Dan, as Jeff politely but firmly, explained to him why he was in fact, wrong.

"It's a fucking kids movie!" Jeff said, "They made the Terminator into a good guy, what the fuck man?"

Dan had no answer, because deep down he was thinking of two things. Maybe Jeff was right, maybe in fact The Terminator was a better movie. The other thought was far more interesting though, would Pizza Rolls taste good inside of an omelet? Dan pondered for a moment, thinking about this recent spark of genius. Until he realized Jeff was waiting on a response.

All of his co-workers were looking at him, suddenly the small podcast studio felt even smaller, so without thought, instincts kicked in, Dan shouted "FuuuUUUUuuuUUUUccckkk Youuuu!"

As Jeff looked at Dan with contempt in his eyes, along with a small glint of pity, Brad interjected saying "Uhhhh, moving on."

-Exert from "A Danly Man: The Dan Ryckert Story" by The Dear Leader.

dont test my fanfic skills m8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BanGy.nz

Banned
So this popped up on twitter and I'm not sure if it's been posted yet.

Bombduders
Bombduders is a 1-vs-1 competitive sports game inspired by the SNK/Data East classic, Windjammers. With new mechanics and a Giant Bomb-inspired roster of characters, Bombduders is Guaranteed˜ to knock your socks off.

Done for the Giant ROM Game Jam. Controllers Recommended. Download link at the bottom!

BPXjH9.png

F1gK8e.png

danm999

"T2 is the best movie ever made!" said Dan, as Jeff politely but firmly, explained to him why he was in fact, wrong.

"It's a fucking kids movie!" Jeff said, "They made the Terminator into a good guy, what the fuck man?"

Dan had no answer, because deep down he was thinking of two things. Maybe Jeff was right, maybe in fact The Terminator was a better movie. The other thought was far more interesting though, would Pizza Rolls taste good inside of an omelet? Dan pondered for a moment, thinking about this recent spark of genius. Until he realized Jeff was waiting on a response.

All of his co-workers were looking at him, suddenly the small podcast studio felt even smaller, so without thought, instincts kicked in, Dan shouted "FuuuUUUUuuuUUUUccckkk Youuuu!"

As Jeff looked at Dan with contempt in his eyes, along with a small glint of pity, Brad interjected saying "Uhhhh, moving on."

-Exert from "A Danly Man: The Dan Ryckert Story" by The Dear Leader.

dont test my fanfic skills m8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There needs to be fanfic for all the major Bombcast arguments and segments.

Lair of the Shadow Broker vs. Minerva's Den, Left Trigger Right Trigger shooter, ten games better than Brothers, whether you could identify the food of ten burger joints by taste alone, car fucking, etc.

It'd be weird tho

Renpatsu

Lair of the Shadow Broker vs. Minerva's Den, Left Trigger Right Trigger shooter, ten games better than Brothers, whether you could identify the food of ten burger joints by taste alone, car fucking, etc.

It'd be weird tho
This is the inevitable fate of all community threads. It'll happen.

It'd be weird tho

I'll see what I can do lol.

Ketch

Yeah, that one was truly great. Probably the most I've enjoyed a non-local multiplayer QL; Vinny was on fire the entire time.

But for local multiplayer, my favourite QL is definitely Wipeout 2 (Ryan/Vinny). It always makes me laugh, purely from the power of Kinect. I can't really think of a more intensely funny QL than that, though the Eurotruck Sim QL comes close.

I see your arma, and your wipeout, and I raise you: Ravaged, the ultimate in long form hilarity. Never fails to deliver. The set-up is so subtle and perfect, and the punchline is just fucking amazing.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-ravaged/2300-6762/

Jintor

yeah that ravaged joke is a joke that is mildly funny in a best-of compilation and gut-bustingly painfully hilarious over the course of the QL

Lair of the Shadow Broker vs. Minerva's Den, Left Trigger Right Trigger shooter[...]

Anyone remember what episode of Bombcast this is? I really want to hear it again and I can't find a clip of it on YouTube.

Oh man I need to watch that UPF again I missed them playing time commando! I loved that game as a dumb kid!

Dan hasn't done a second bloodborne stream has he? I know he said he was going to do one yesterday but he never did right?

watching the Jason and Lisa QL of Freedom Wars a bit yesterday and right out of the gate Dimps is using onscreen prompts straight out of SFIV haha. But besides that, man does this game take fucking ages to get started. I can see why he hesitated to do an official QL of it, it doesn't seem to show well just going by the intro. I left off at 45 minutes into the video and they still hadn't gotten to the first gameplay segment. christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom