• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Miyamoto said it best:
“Donkey Kong Country proves that players will put up with mediocre gameplay as long as the art is good.”

PaperMarioStickerStarCover.jpg

Zebetite

Banned
you better include "3D" before people start thinking you're out of your fucking mind

I think pretty much any of the three DKC games that Rare did are better games than Super Mario Sunshine.

their 3D stuff is pretty lame though

I actually meant to say "of the era," but yeah, I didn't mean to slight DKC like that. My bad!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
How is dustforce a twitch platformer? There actually isn't much you have to react to. It'll all about finding the optimal path.

The dash mechanics are sooooooooo good.

How is dustforce a twitch platformer? There actually isn't much you have to react to. It'll all about finding the optimal path.

The dash mechanics are sooooooooo good.

its literally twitch 'oh i'm supposed to get to this edge better nail it while sliding down a slope'.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh, we have different definitions of a twitch platformer then. Mine would be more for stuff like cloudberry kingdom.

I just realised that I'll be able to see the Old Games Show live tomorrow! Woohoo!

The real Giant Bomb only begins when they're covering retro games.

I just realised that I'll be able to see the Old Games Show live tomorrow! Woohoo!

The real Giant Bomb only begins when they're covering retro games.

I'll only believe it if I see a blood written message "The real Giant Bomb starts here".

GB has had so much content lately

it's driving me insane

I'm getting sick of playing Destiny in the background while enjoying their content what do

Stop playing Destiny. You knew the answer, didn't you?

it's driving me insane

I'm getting sick of playing Destiny in the background while enjoying their content what do

it's driving me insane

Do what I do and do homework while enjoying their content on the xbone. Its as boring as playing Destiny, but at least I'm being productive.

After watching the MLB Quick Look, I realized that baseball video games are boring as shit to watch when you're not playing.

They should've just turned off all of the sim features and played Some arcade baseball.

Bacon

After watching the MLB Quick Look, I realized that baseball video games are boring as shit to watch when you're not playing.

They should've just turned off all of the sim features and played Some arcade baseball.

I just ended up listening to that quick look. Game is fun as hell though when you are playing

valeo

Also boring to play apparently, indicated by the fact they talked about everything except the game while playing.

Jeff got another Bloodborne trophy that's more recent than any of his Mortal Kombat X trophies. Do you believe in miracles?

EDIT: Nvm, syncing order threw me off.

Miyamoto said it best:
“Donkey Kong Country proves that players will put up with mediocre gameplay as long as the art is good.”

Miyamoto never said this.

Also, the Donkey Kong Country trilogy are one of the best in 2d platforming.

Returns and Tropical Freeze are even better.

Donkey Kong 64 is hot garbage though. All of Rare's 3D platformers are bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom