• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Y'know, the whole snake lineage, from the boss to solid snake, is kinda fucked.

Would
Sunny
be considered as part of that lineage considering that she was raised by snake?

Has Dan been on a "Talk over a Conference" stream yet? I know he and Jason joined after E3 last year but I couldn't remember if they have done any since that.

Myggen

Has Dan been on a "Talk over a Conference" stream yet? I know he and Jason joined after E3 last year but I couldn't remember if they have done any since that.

I swear he has, but can't remember what conference.

edit: Jimmy's the man.

Also, SoulCalibur Bombastica on Saturday, nice!

Xater

Man them already confirming recently that they will talk over the conferences again this year has me all excited. It was the best way to watch this stuff.

Liamc723

Imagine if Giantbomb had commentated over the infamous E3 2010 Konami conference. That would have been something truly special.

Man them already confirming recently that they will talk over the conferences again this year has me all excited. It was the best way to watch this stuff.

Easily the best way of watching the E3 stuff. I just wish they kept the stream going a little longer after and in between stuff and just talk about everything more. But yeah, I can see them needing the break.

Myggen

Originally I was super iffy on that 'cause I was worried about missing stuff that the actual conference speakers would be saying but then this came out of it so yeah, I'm pretty hype for it again.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

That clip still makes me laugh.

Bethesda's is on Sunday right? Hope they get all their shit set up early then.

According to Jeff (on a Bombcast? Or something?) they'll do a "talking over" the Bethesda conference!

Myggen

Am I mishearing the end of Patricks latest video or has he forgotten where he currently works and tells people to check out giant bomb.

https://youtu.be/XW43m64x6mc?t=9m2s

lol, sounds like it. Always a GB employee in his heart

Yeah where did they actually say this

I like hearing them talk about E3, it gets me hyped

I don't remember, but I do remember him confirming it.

It was Jeff's Bloodborne rant that did it, wasn't it?

Yup. But now there's a guy complaining that he was banned from the GB forum. It's morphing into a new GB thread!

Yeah its awesome, Alex has improved so much, it must be the power of Vinny

I think it's part that and part the power of actually being around other people. he's always seemed "looser" around friends and coworkers, it really seems like he's having more fun these days than he has in a long time.

<3 GBEAST

Xater

Am I mishearing the end of Patricks latest video or has he forgotten where he currently works and tells people to check out giant bomb.

https://youtu.be/XW43m64x6mc?t=9m2s

Yep, he is taking it well though :p

bildschirmfoto2015-049uu5t.png

I was one of the folks who was looking forward to Jeff's impressions of SMTxFE since it's pretty much a persona game masquerading as some sort of fire emblem...thing.

so it did suck to basically hear that not only did they not watching the thing (that's fine, neither did I) but that they barely even bothered themselves in reading the details of it. I think it's fair criticism, but i also have been following these guys since 08 (shit, has it really been 7 years?) so i've come to expect this occasionally from them, like when they were getting all sort of PS3 facts wrong back in the day.

also, the whole get-a-visa-gift-card idea for redboxes is a thing i thought of immediately when i was wondering about how someone would go about stealing from them so i can't hate them for airing that, it's like cmon how does redbox not have some sort of contingency plan for that type of fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom