• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know the timestamps on the bombcast that I can skip around the Bloodborne talk? Eurotrash here extremely fearful of spoilers.

jaina

Anyone know the timestamps on the bombcast that I can skip around the Bloodborne talk? Eurotrash here extremely fearful of spoilers.

at 55 minutes (non-premium version) the BB impressions stop. after that they only mention it once when talking about technical aspects (pop in).

edit: Great, I'm glad my reply was early enough before you had to tread unsafe territory.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
at 55 minutes (non-premium version) the BB impressions stop. after that they only mention it once when talking about technical aspects (pop in).

thank you this is a valuable public service you have performed

I'm sure there's a spot on raised area near the exit of the Fury's lair where you can lie down with the Sniper Rifle and pick him off at your leisure - I'm sure I remember doing it like that...

jgminto

My god this MGS is almost giving me a stress breakdown. The Fury is a hard fight but Drew is missing a lot of opportunities. Especially for a lethal fight.

strafer

This is GAF.

RRt63vK.png

Sakwoff

people who care about a corporation's financials predictions either

- own stocks in that company

or

- have never worked for a corporation

That stuff is pretty ingrained in "gamer consumer culture".

It's pretty stupid, but yeah. That's pretty much a result of years of marketing and press shaping our culture that way. The uglier side of this coin (a certain "consumer revolt") we have seen last year.

That stuff is pretty ingrained in "gamer consumer culture".

It's pretty stupid, but yeah. That's pretty much a result of years of marketing and press shaping our culture that way. The uglier side of this coin (a certain "consumer revolt") we have seen last year.

I don't mind seeing sales figures (after they've happened), I mean, that can be kind of interesting. it was more specifically the invitation to discuss what kind of sales you think Sony wants to do

my guess is "as many as possible" but maybe I'm just naive

danm999

"Discussing" sales is the most inane boring bullshit to me, I don't get it.

Most of it is not really about the sales, it's about the System Wars™.

There's a reason a certain website that rhymed with BeeCee Farts was banned, and it wasn't because it provided all this wonderful fodder for enlightened debate.

That too. Hope this time Sony is smart enough to get a sequel unlike with Demon's Souls.

Depends on Miyazaki, really. He was cool to do a follow-up to Demon's Souls but he obviously wanted to mix it up after Dark Souls, so I suppose it depends on whether Miyazaki has gotten Bloodbourne's style of play out of his system.

I think Dark Souls 3 will probably come next from From, at any rate.

Depends on Miyazaki, really. He was cool to do a follow-up to Demon's Souls but he obviously wanted to mix it up after Dark Souls, so I suppose it depends on whether Miyazaki has gotten Bloodbourne's style of play out of his system.

I think Dark Souls 3 will probably come next from From, at any rate.

fingers crossed for the Dark Souls of Armored Core

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom