• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
soul calibur 1>every other soul cali

the single player stuff alone puts that game over the top. SC2 somehow looked worse to me than SC1 did for whatever reason.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Sky Battles would have been slightly better if they gave it a underwater motif instead because the physics are way more 'underwater-y' than flying.

Nothing really, but I guess I thought it was something more than that?

I think it's incredibly hard to make a FPS built around an objective without just having people ignore it and focus on killing the other players, it would possibly be neat if it was done correctly but I don't even know how you do that.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I think Sky Battles would have been slightly better if they gave it a underwater motif instead because the physics are way more 'underwater-y' than flying.

I think it would have been much better if they had done this, but kept the level and enemy design from the sky game. Just add a blue filter over everything and call it a day.

I almost want them to do the MSG4 movie instead of actually playing the game.

I don't know why.

they should just have podcasts for the episodes where the cutscenes go on for more than 10 minutes. Post a youtube link on the site for the video, have people download the podcast to follow along.

i mean, i still remember finishing MGS4 at midnight and not going to sleep till almost 2 in the morning. there's going to be a lot of popcorn had during this game.

"hey i'm totally not with gg i just present their arguments verbatim and if they happen to have the same argument that doesn't mean i identify myself with gg trust me guys totally"

if I could ban everybody from the internet who calls forum moderation "censorship" I'd break the sound barrier reaching for the button

"hey i'm totally not with gg i just present their arguments verbatim and if they happen to have the same argument that doesn't mean i identify myself with gg trust me guys totally"

I'm really curious about his exact post(s) that got him the boot from the GB forums. Though, I may already have a rough idea on what it contain.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jeff and them are going to have to get over the transition animations this generation. They're ALWAYS going to be that bad because of input lag.

that Lakeview Cabin Collection is fucking something else

definitely go buy it

yeah I was sold on it pretty much immediately. good shit.

Rainbow six siege is the best home improvement game in years

tumblr_lhodvk6TKS1qaphrco1_500.gif

Myggen

Jeff comments on today's """scandal""":

megasoum asked:What's your opinion on game journalists squatting unannounced game's domain name?

I like how you frame this question as some kind of innocent query instead of just coming out and saying DID YOU SEE WHAT MCWHERTOR DID ABOUT THE LEGO GAME KINDA SLEAZY DON’T YA THINK? You’re clearly just trying to get me to comment on someone else’s shit and asking it this way ain’t fooling anyone.

If it’s something that was done as a goof, I don’t really have a problem with it. Sounds like he’s turning the domain over to Warner, so whatever. If it was a part of Polygon’s hot new business strategy, then yeah, that’d be fucking awful (and either way, having it redirect to Polygon makes them look a little desperate by association, if I ran that site I’d probably be having some stern conversations right about now).

Kinda reminded me of the outlet that decided they were going to make it big by creating Facebook Pages for every game ever made and try to get confused for the official page while only posting links to their site and their coverage.

Jeff is being rude to our Canadian friend! ;)

Kinda reminded me of the outlet that decided they were going to make it big by creating Facebook Pages for every game ever made and try to get confused for the official page while only posting links to their site and their coverage.

Which outlet?

tchocky

At least Jeff went on to answer the question, Brad would probably have just answered with the first two lines and left it at that.

Speaking of Giant Bomb tumblrs,

Dan, I think it's a bit ridiculous that you look at kids that misbehave in public and make the decision that you don't want any kids. The thing is that you are only focusing on those kids, but not the parents. Those types of kids usually have shitty parents. I think that's crazy because all the qualities that you possess would make a great father. You would be the father that other kids would look at in envy. All I'm saying is don't scare yourself out of something that could add to your life.

The Dad thirst is real.

Megasoum

Banned
Jeff comments on today's """scandal""":

Jeff is being rude to our Canadian friend! ;)

megasoum should delete brett off psn

lol, Jeff not pulling punches.

Jeff is gonns hunt him down now that he has his real name.

edit: I did make me wonder about what site did this FB thing. Anyone have any idea?

Hahaha I was wondering how long it would take for somebody here to pick it up.

I sent him another message to apologize that my original question sounded like some kind of cheap zinger. It was never my intention, I was just trying to keep it short while typing on mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom