• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm drunk and playing Bloodborne, which makes Bloodborne awesome because you straight up don't care if you die to a boss a bunch of times in a row or whatever. I recommend this to Dan whenever he decides to finish off the game.

I believe Jason will best Dan in MKX

see Dan is an animu lover, so of course he's going to always win in Soul Calibur, which is animu-premier

But when Jason gets his chance at real American revenge on the American MKX, he's going to win

BearPawB

Banned
A one sided fighting game video is better?

i thought bombasticas were for showing games people were generally good at/knew a lot about. Play a few rounds before turning on the camera. Look up a moves list a little bit in advance.

No one said they had to start recording at that moment

hamchan

And now not letting Jason pick a character he's familiar with. The interactions between heel Dan and Jason is pretty hilarious.

I'm drunk and playing Bloodborne, which makes Bloodborne awesome because you straight up don't care if you die to a boss a bunch of times in a row or whatever. I recommend this to Dan whenever he decides to finish off the game.

I got Gascoigne down to one molotov from being dead and he decided to stunlock me to death

my doctor's been getting on me about watching my blood pressure, I'm not sure this is the game for me

I got Gascoigne down to one molotov from being dead and he decided to stunlock me to death

my doctor's been getting on me about watching my blood pressure, I'm not sure this is the game for me

I kept getting a late game boss down to a sliver of health and then dying, so I ate some ice cream. Try that.

How is there not already a .gif of dan just jerking that fishing rod.
Where is fobwashed?!

XpINV3D.gif

I beat Blood-Starved Beast today and afterwards I was straight up shaking so I put the controller down and walked around without realizing that I was still poisoned.

It's an easy run back to the souls but when I dropped dead it just about gave me a heart attack.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Super LTTP, but the combat in FFXV demo QL does not look fun at all. Like I know Brad's not the master at playing it but core things about it look completely un-fun.

And this is from someone who can have fun with the Kingdom Haarts combat.

Super LTTP, but the combat in FFXV demo QL does not look fun at all. Like I know Brad's not the master at playing it but core things about it look completely un-fun.

I think their coverage wasn't super great because it was him faffing about. It looks interesting, probably not my cup of tea, but I had the same reaction as you until I watched a couple of other videos of different groups tackling it.

1894855-dontshakethebaby.gif

Lijik

If anything this should make him more excited, he can make levels devoted to dumping Yoshi into pits.

I await Jeff's level pack revolving around this mechanic.
Each level, a different way for Yoshi to die. Is this one gonna be lava? Spikes?? Those muncher plants?? You just dont know!

Suffer through 75 hours of the pain that is Dragon Age Inquisition (still have yet to see an argument of how that game is at all good) and you'll see why I'm actually excited for FFXV on a mechanical level because holy shit is it like night and day, or at least shaping up to be that way.

A lot of people seem to forget that A. These guys are all friends & B. They are making entertainment & fully aware of this and as such will play up their personalities for comic effect.

Stop taking things so bloody seriously, it's a website about video games, 99% of the content is intended to be lighthearted & fun.

I have a buddy who doesn't know how to beat E Honda hand slap spamming and I'll just do that non-stop every single match we ever play, no matter where we're playing. It's hilarious (for me).

I got Monster Hunter 4: The Good Video Game

it's good, and obviously better than whatever that fake ripoff game i don't even remember is

I got Monster Hunter 4: The Good Video Game

it's good, and obviously better than whatever that fake ripoff game i don't even remember is

I have no idea what you're referring to.

But there's a new Monster Hunter spinoff that looks more like a "normal" RPG, so hopefully that's good. If I can't parry and then launch a dinosaur, I'll settle for engaging one in turn-based combat.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Honestly if you don't know how to stop spammed attacks with super long wind ups and you said that you're supposed to be good at fighting games I have no sympathy.

It's like asking people to stop throwing in street fighter.

oh, they also announced another MH game today and i was commenting on that because it was a funny coincidence

also i was making fun of whatever that bad dynasty warriors game is that nobody likes

oh

You mean DYNASTY WARRIORS STRIKE©, the PREMIERE©, PSVITA™ EXCLUSIVE WITH VARIOUS SELECTABLE FIGHTERS©, WHERE YOU FIGHT HUGE DEMONS AND WHERE YOU MUST RUN FROM LU BU ™©!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom