• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if you don't know how to stop spammed attacks with super long wind ups and you said that you're supposed to be good at fighting games I have no sympathy.

It's like asking people to stop throwing in street fighter.

"Stop blocking my attacks, be a man and actually attack"

5 minutes in and already alll this Jason salt

ab9.gif

A lot of people seem to forget that A. These guys are all friends & B. They are making entertainment & fully aware of this and as such will play up their personalities for comic effect.

Stop taking things so bloody seriously, it's a website about video games, 99% of the content is intended to be lighthearted & fun.
They do this on purpose so they we will react to it. We react to it, as they wanted. You tell us to stop.

Maybe you should be the one to stop taking this so seriously?
I got Monster Hunter 4: The Good Video Game

it's good, and obviously better than whatever that fake ripoff game i don't even remember is

monster hunter had years and years to perfect its craft. toukiden is still a newbie. so don't be toooo mean to it. but yeah it's currently a not-as-good ripoff of MH.

BB spoilers

Wow dan is really close to the end of the game. Also the music that plays in Post-ROM Hunter's Dream is my second favorite song in the game.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I was more thinking reality warper who shows his love by tormenting other people and the bedraggled companion who is able to put him in his place, but sure. Let's go with that too.

Teddified

It's going to be real weird when we get to the Mario Parties where everyone moves in the same vehicle and the estimated time per map is like 30 min. I'm curious if they'll just play like one map on those games or do a few of them to get the time factor.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The fact that Dan can come this far playing the way he did shows that bloodborne is a baby game for babies. >_> <_<

danm999

From what I've seen, I would have assumed that Mario Party 1 was the beginning of the decline, but sure.

Yeah I loved these games when I was 10, but what I've seen leads me to think it was a mix of not knowing better/having fun with friends that made them enjoyable.

I'm just sort of interested to see where the series went once I fell off the Nintendo train around the GameCube era.

"Parrying sucks!" -- Dan Ryckert, Bloodborne.

Oh man, he just rushes right into those windups.

I really hope he starts to understand that part of this fight. Since I'm playing MonHun I'm familiar with getting fucked up on the first few runs, as long as I'm learning an enemy's tells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom