• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattp

i apologize if i have set unrealistic expectations for the linkin park + videogame game
but that's part of how you play it. whoever can find the most games without linkin park videos wins

demidar

So there's gonna be a variant of Rule 34 except for Linkin Park.

"For every video on Youtube, there will be a version with Linkin Park overlaid on top of it"

demidar

Soon this thread will be infected with Nickleback and Linkin Park.

Y'all brought this on yourselves
and I'm stoking the fire

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Jeff seems to be on vacation somehwere in Russia right now, judging from the temperature on his phone.

Brett Gretsmann said:
As an HBO subscriber I couldn't be more excited right now!!!!
CCZx0ImW8AAoZUN.jpg

I mean the ultimate question here is whether there has been a montage of GiantBomb clips made to Linkin Park?

(I ain't looking)

Jeff seems to be on vacation somehwere in Russia right now, judging from the temperature on his phone.

Before realising that image was related, I thought you were about to win an award for creepiest comment.

BearPawB

Banned
Video of Dan crushing Jason at SC, overlaid with Crawling In my Skin

i might as well admit it now. i kinda like linkin park. Reminds me of childhood.

Fantastapotamus

"Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it right, but not right now" is the most hilarious songtext ever uttered in a song. And it's in the chorus.

I love this one the most because if you look at his videos it consists of 7 year old Chromehounds montages and AMVs, then 5 year old car commercials, then 1 year old videos of his toddler. It really tells a story.

you know thats kind of adorable

a digital scrapbook open to all

Scizzy

Proof that Bloodborne invasions are broken: no Potato Marshall in Dan's stream. I would have killed to see Dan have to deal with the troll god himself.

Do kids today even cut game footage to Linkin Park anymore?

Do Linkin Park still exist?

That first album wasn't terrible for its time damn it!

Poor Potato Marshall, theo nly reason he could consistently invade Brad/Patrick was because they played at a time where the community of DeS dwindled extremely low. I bet Marshall invaded like, The Rocks game and got his ass handed to him multiple times.

Xater

I should have learned by now to never listen to GB film recommendations that don't come from Alex or Rorie. Started watching the Substitute anyway and who shot this shit? There already been multiple scenes with large parts out of focus for no god damn reason.

Fantastapotamus

Do kids today even cut game footage to Linkin Park anymore?

Do Linkin Park still exist?

Kids don't need to do this anymore, Linkin Park is doing that themselves now.
This is the OFFICIAL Musicvideo for some song. No joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfnhGW2Q_y0

Great collaboration. Fits perfectly.

I should have learned by now to never listen to GB film recommendations that don't come from Alex or Rorie. Started watching the Substitute anyway and who shot this shit? There already been multiple scenes with large parts out of focus for no god damn reason.

Rorie likes The Substitute.

Xater

Kids don't need to do this anymore, Linkin Park is doing that themselves now.
This is the OFFICIAL Musicvideo for some song. No joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfnhGW2Q_y0

Great collaboration. Fits perfectly.

Rorie likes The Substitute.

Well another one to strike off that list.

And just as I am writing this another scene with shit focus is happening. WTF? I mean this film has other issues, but man does that make it look amateurish.

jgminto

I've been playing Life is Strange and it's pretty fantastic. It would be cool if Alex did his Telltale style coverage for it. I think it would make for a much more interesting subject than Telltale's recent output as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom