• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

danm999

At some point they just got silly though

COME ON

They did yeah. It came out (I think after the series was done..?) that she'd used ghostwriters for lots of it because the schedule was too demanding to crank out that many books that often, which is why lots of the books were so shaky in quality compared to some others.

But I think some of the highs were fucking high. Something like the Ellimist Chronicles is legitimately great sci-fi to me. When I re-read it last year it really reminded me of Asimov's Foundation series which is never a bad thing.

The Animorph tv show was preeeeetty bad if I recall.

You recall correct. Holy shit.

Game was terrible too from what I remember.

Thread has come full circle.

tVaHV8x.jpg

they got pretty lazy with animorphs later on

danm999

this is what happens when you spend half of a video feature talking about lizardman.

Of all the topics discussed during the GB weekend content droughts, discussing Animorphs is the most wholesome this thread has seen by a huge margin.

Next weekend when we get to our Animorphs slash fiction though...

im on 3 hours of sleep and i just keep giggling to myself

edit okay wtf spoilers for evangelion
im like super behind on rebuild stuff but like they changed asukas name? why?

dude, Rebuild gets fuckin' weird

also I don't think there's any reason for that particular change

except that
it was maybe slightly weird before that she was part japanese but her name didn't reflect that?

Fireblend

Banned
So, I was away for a full month and haven't watched any GB content since, uh, March 5th or something like that. Other than catching up with MGScanlon (...is it over yet?) what have I missed that must not be missed? Any important site-related news? Has Danswers collapsed upon itself due to its sheer awesomeness yet?

dude, Rebuild gets fuckin' weird

also I don't think there's any reason for that particular change

i saw 1 like 3 times and then 2 once

figured id wait for 3 and then 4 would be out

its going to be 10 years like not even joking

hell its only 2 more years until 1 is ten

and 4 hasnt even started production wtf

except that
it was maybe slightly weird before that she was part japanese but her name didn't reflect that?

i figured asuka was the japanese part

So, I was away for a full month and haven't watched any GB content since, uh, March 5th or something like that. Other than catching up with MGScanlon (...is it over yet?) what have I missed that must not be missed? Any important site-related news? Has Danswers collapsed upon itself due to its sheer awesomeness yet?

Yes!

Also you missed out on the PS Home stream

You can't go Playstation Home was pretty great.

We're very scientific, learned people.

But it's sodium bicarbonate. Calling it bicarbonate of sodium is backwards in every chemistry naming convention I've learned. Plus it's adding more words and subtracting sense--you don't add a numerical prefix to the first element in an ionic compound!

Patryn

We should have a competition: Guess how many hours of MKX coverage there will be this week!

I'd probably set the over/under at 100.

I love Vinny but he's been doing a bunch of random screaming at the beginning of videos lately which reminds me of horrible youtube content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom