• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblend

Banned
2015-04-1313-06-35_dabju1x.png

THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT

Thank you Dan <3

Xater

Looking forward to the new Mario Party Party. Still can't believe that at this point this shit turned into a yearly franchise.

Mully

So a GAF and GB user robbed a bunch of GAF Elder Scrolls Online guild members of their stuff and has since gone MIA. I didn't know they were incorporating heists in Elder Scrolls now.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
So a GAF and GB user robbed a bunch of GAF Elder Scrolls Online guild members of their stuff and has since gone MIA. I didn't know they were incorporating heists in Elder Scrolls now.
Yo wut? That's kinda hilarious and fucked up.

Cyros

This Stealth Inc. 2 Quicklook. Could Brad have jumped further out to the right and then dropped in the inflatable thing underneath himself?

This Stealth Inc. 2 Quicklook. Could Brad have jumped further out to the right and then dropped in the inflatable thing underneath himself?

literally all he had to do was drop the thing on the turret

but he does have the tendency to just keep doing the same thing over and over in games, hoping for different results

ugh he's gonna come in here and yell at me

Megasoum

Banned

but he does have the tendency to just keep doing the same thing over and over in games, hoping for different results

To his defence, it was not explained anywhere before that room that you could do that. You never use the inflatable thing to do damage.

Cyros

I looked it up on YouTube and I must have missed the logic that said dropping the inflated version on the camera blows it up. To be fair he did try to hit it with the item and got nothing from it.

To his defence, it was not explained anywhere before that room that you could do that. You never use the inflatable thing to do damage.

the only reason it was getting to me was because he was like a few pixels away from solving it by accident several times

but yeah that is kind of shitty. it's like... in tutorials, either tell someone everything or push them towards a solution. you can't just spell out some of the mechanics and assume they'll know the rest.

Patryn

I thought MKX would be tomorrow

This was my thought too. I'm not seeing other places streaming MKX, so I'm guessing embargo is still on.

I think the MK9/Injustice/the inevitable classic MK2/3 is the best guess.

What I'd love them to do is MK4-8. Just go all the way through the dark years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom