• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

I enjoyed the laid back office version in the cbsi office. Plus it would have given you more opportunities to gif Jeff making funny faces if they were still doing them

That's a good argument.

cxngcx.gif

Random Metal Gear talk.

Is it ever explained anywhere who Ocelot's parents are? I think i learned that after playing MGS4 and was surprised because I never heard it once in the games.

Maybe its in a codec somewhere?

Zebetite

Banned
Say a person decided they wanted to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion... where would they start?

Episode one of the televised animated series, "Neon Genesis Evangelion"

after you've finished all 26 episodes, watch the film "End of Evangelion."

then stop, for your own good

Say a person decided they wanted to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion... where would they start?
at the beginning of the tv series

watch all of it

then end of evangelion

if you want you can watch death in between if you want a primer in between the show and end of

Cyros

aurahack

Neo Member
Without spoiling it (if possible), what did they do after "End of Evangelion"?

They made a couple movies that are sequential re-tellings of the main series. Past the first movie it starts making changes to characters and plot that people are pretty pissy about.

If you have no emotional attachment to the original series they're pretty fun movies.

hoo boy if you're one of those people who can't handle the way Brad plays games, stay the heck away from that Stealth Inc QL

doesn't bother me, but I can just imagine the clenched fists

I'll buy 'em off of you for 50 bucks plus an amiibo.

I don't want your garbage, send that into the office like everybody else

Whoever made Stealth Inc. 2 should have a little more respect for themselves and their game and not just slap a shitty Game of Thrones reference in the name for no reason.

popo

Do you guys really call it "bicarbonate of soda" instead of "baking soda"?

In countries where "baking powder" is popular it is usually called sodium bicarb to differentiate. Important as bicarb needs some form of acid adding but baking powder is all in one.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
In countries where "baking powder" is popular it is usually called sodium bicarb to differentiate. Important as bicarb needs some form of acid adding but baking powder is all in one.

We have both baking powder and baking soda. Every once in a while somebody assumes they're interchangeable and culinary disaster occurs. We get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom