• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Lol.

I don't really have a problem with that kind of microtransaction. It's fucking shameless and hilarious, but as long as it isn't pay to win in any way or is holding back any content behind a paywall, I'm good. But yeah, Warner is really pushing it with MKX.

edit: Do we know if they recorded the podcast on Monday, or will it be a latecast today?

edit2: I love that "How to Upgrade Your PS4 Hard Drive with Knives" is on the schedule.

Does anybody know the background on why Kiefer "lied to everyone" about being in MK10?
I know he made some off the cuff comment before the game was even announced, was he just messing around?

Anjin M

edit: Do we know if they recorded the podcast on Monday, or will it be a latecast today?

edit2: I love that "How to Upgrade Your PS4 Hard Drive with Knives" is on the schedule.
Q1) No confirmation that I know of. Not sure why they would delay recording though. Jeff has already played MKX and doubt that they would hold off for GTA V.

Q2)That is pretty awesome. I love when they post random dumb stuff.
lol Saw your donation. Dude seems pretty damn alright. Shame about Evolve though..
Yeah. I might check back tomorrow and see if he gets the game running.

Myggen

Q1) No confirmation that I know of. Not sure why they would delay recording though. Jeff has already played MKX and doubt that they would hold off for GTA V. .

Yeah, I don't see a reason for delaying it either. But it's more since they've recorded that dumb knife video and did a live QL of MKX from 2PM Pacific. Since they get into work at about 10AM, it would at least mean that they began recording the podcast as soon as they got into the office. We'll see I guess!

I'm watching the MKX QL and I noticed that Jason's the only GB guy that makes the most passing remarks of the attractiveness of female video game characters.

Basically, Sonya is his waifu.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm watching the MKX QL and I noticed that Jason's the only GB guy that makes the most passing remarks of the attractiveness of female video game characters.

Basically, Sonya is his waifu.

To be fair, Jason sucks at fighting games so I figure he just wanted to say something about the game. Give him a break, not everybody cares about fighting games.

We all know Dan's the real authority on this.

Hell, Dan basically is an anime character in real life. Think about it. It makes perfect sense that way. It's the only way that makes sense.

BanGy.nz

Banned
Taylor is a cool person for cool people.

Does anyone know when/if we're getting a new The No-Go Show? I'm guessing World of Subways 4 will make an appearance on it.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Seems like it will be a monthly wrap up type dealy, so end of the month I guess

- J - D -

I'd forgotten how hype that MGS4 trailer was. I too watched it a dozen times back then.

I wish Dan and Drew had watched the English version though. There's more of a connection to those voices.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The worst thing about only listening to the bombcast while I drive to work is, that I'm always late on the discussion about it. I'm going to say it anyway:
When Brett ended this weeks podcast with "Hey, Jeff here" I almost died laughing. Literally. I laughed so hard I nearly missed a stop sign.

ALL THE GAMES ARE MESSINGUP

its' the apocalypse

the only way to stop it is to play metal gear solid 4

Vinny cohosts this grand adventure with Drew, only this time will Alex and Dan sabotage their friends show!?

Find out next time on Giant Bomb Z.

I took a knife to my ps4 a few weeks ago.

Now I have a 2tb drive with minimal damage done to my ps4

Also new star ocean and mkx.

What a great day so far.

Mully

What was different about the MGS4 trailer and the game at release? I don't remember that much of a difference.

I haven't watched Metal Gear Stupid Theater yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom