• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

This is an amazing explanation, well done:
think of it like ikea furniture

comes in a small box
you unpack it and throw shit all over the floor covering your whole floor
you build it and it only takes a small bit of space again
it's that but with magic 0s and 1s

Regarding the 3DS transfer, it's pretty much what the others wrote. PC method and put microsd in the N3DS.
But if you want to be sure, here's the Nintendo AU guide which I find nicer than the NoA guide

I'm like 60% certain that Xenoblade will be the only New 3DS exclusive game ever released.

I had the same opinion but then Binding of Isaac Rebirth joined the party. So 2 exclusives?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm like 60% certain that Xenoblade will be the only New 3DS exclusive game ever released.

Look at all the DSi exclusive games. What now? Huh?

I would hope Nintendo will at least have the decency to port some other games on the N3DS. I'd play Mario Sunshine on that thing.

I think its more likely that we'll see stuff like what we saw with MH4 and Codename STEAM: games that will leverage the extra umph from the n3ds but will not exclude the old 3dses in any way.

as a N3ds owner, i'm totally ok with this. Lets everyone enjoy the games but also isn't slacking when it comes to putting the n3ds to work.

Oh yeah, my Puyo Puyo Tetris x Giant Bomb cards arrived today.

SZxeko3.png

Cheers, aurahack!

justjim89

That magic game Vinny and Alex QL'd looks fun. Best voice control in a game this side of Hey You, Pikachu.

Also, PC indie games are looking really fucking good lately.

Ya know... I dont think I have ever played a Unity powered game.

Plenty of random demos and stuff but never a actual game I could buy with money

Are you sure? You've missed out on a lot of great games then. So many games are made using Unity nowadays.

Threes, Jazzpunk, Book of Unwritten Tales, Cities, Superhot, Ori and the Blind Forest...just to name a few.

I'm surprised they haven't talked or covered BoxBoy at all. Everybody are saying it's incredible.

It's a 3DS game though. Also, MKX is out and GTA V is out for the third time. So everyone is probably busy playing those games.

Do you guys think Jeff already heard about this stuff going on with the MK currency?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1029169

Wonder if it'll end up being talked about in the podcast.

Are you sure? You've missed out on a lot of great games then. So many games are made using Unity nowadays.

Threes, Jazzpunk, Book of Unwritten Tales, Cities, Superhot, Ori and the Blind Forest...just to name a few.

I played the early web demo of SuperHot so ill probably get that when its actually out. And I bet I get Cities down the line when its on sale.

Looking at my Steam library now and nothing seems like a Unity game. Maybe The Swapper?

I played the early web demo of SuperHot so ill probably get that when its actually out. And I bet I get Cities down the line when its on sale.

Looking at my Steam library now and nothing seems like a Unity game. Maybe The Swapper?

Haha I bet that is a Unity game! Good game too. They're everywhere x.x

Boy, this MK X pc port is something else.

MKX is making Evolve blush in almost every way possible. DLC characters, Pay2notGrind unlocks while making the grind more intense, terrible launch on the PC, Preorder DLC character.

I'm wondering if WB will let us use Batman in Arkham Knight or try to sell him instead. Still cant get over that catwoman BS they pulled with Arkham City.

Egg0

Banned
Not sure what NRS was thinking with this currency/microtransaction nonsense. The core gameplay is awesome, but bogged down by all the trappings and the questionable netcode.

Myggen

now i know your real name!

Let's get stalkin'!

Not sure what NRS was thinking with this currency/microtransaction nonsense. The core gameplay is awesome, but bogged down by all the trappings and the questionable netcode.

This has the smell of Warner all over it. NRS's only crime when it comes to the microtransactions is probably being owned by Warner.

A complete clusterfuck.

I'm wondering how long it's going to take them to fix it, it seems like a bulk of files didn't get uploaded or haven't been properly installed or something. Either way it's a mess and it's crazy that it's this broken.

MKX is making Evolve blush in almost every way possible. DLC characters, Pay2notGrind unlocks while making the grind more intense, terrible launch on the PC, Preorder DLC character.

I'm wondering if WB will let us use Batman in Arkham Knight or try to sell him instead. Still cant get over that catwoman BS they pulled with Arkham City.

Didn't dying light have an entire multiplayer mode locked behind a preorder? I like a lot of WB's output but the stuff they tack onto their games is disgusting,

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1029232

does japan, like, not-actually-exist? why do people keep putting the name of a nationality in air quotes when they are posting on neogaf

guess it's "time" to "play" some "japanese" "games"

I still find it odd that people think it ever stopped being a good time to be a fan of "japanese" games. unless they're only referring to a small subset of an entire country's output, in which case, maybe "they" need to rethink their definitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom