• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg/Brett is going to be on the Gamespot stream coming up soon, assuming they finish the Bombcast soon according to Danny on their livestream just now.

Tucah

you speak so well
Been confirmed that it's a Tuesday recording? I mean, I suspected it was due to them recording the live QL of MKX yesterday.

Jeff mentioned it on Mixlr earlier and Danny just said on the Lobby that Jeff'll be on "if he's done recording the Bombcast"

I still find it odd that people think it ever stopped being a good time to be a fan of "japanese" games. unless they're only referring to a small subset of an entire country's output, in which case, maybe "they" need to rethink their definitions

It's people who don't play handheld games, aka Giant Bomb vast majority of the western media.

Fobwashed

I drew RUN GFB because I needed a short break.
https://twitter.com/Fobwashed/status/588094279559569408
CClUjz7WEAA4TpT.png:large

Tucah

you speak so well
How about you post it ahead of time? Then we can point and laugh at everyone looking for the cast!

I have the thread mostly ready to be posted in a separate tab and almost accidentally posted it earlier. It would be pretty funny but I can't let down Renpatsu and the memory of daydream :(

popo

DOCUMENTARY: Collectaholics
On: BBC 2
Date: Wednesday 15th April 2015
Time: 19:00 to 20:00 (1 hour long)

Series exploring the weird and wonderful world of some of Britain's passionate, avid and sometimes downright obsessive collectors. Jasmine Harman is visiting a man who has built four giant warehouses in his back garden to house his collection of more than 1,000 obsolete computers. 55-year-old Jim is a professor of neural computation and has dedicated his life to computers and how they work. He has spent the last 25 years accumulating everything from personal PCs, voting machines and home consoles, to giant super computers that used to run nuclear power stations.
(Part 6, Stereo, Widescreen, Subtitles, Series 2)

CollectShun. Step up your game Jeff.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
even one of these? because like, this is one of the best objects I own

I've injured myself with kitchen knives and scissors. never once with a pocketknife.

I dunno, maybe I'm the weirdo here for doing work around the house or repairing electronics or whatever. shit breaks? I'll fix it.

I have the Skeletool CS as my key chain and the Micra in my work locker. I use the Wave at home. Multitools are rad and owning knives is not weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom