• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

is your grandfather Stone Cold Steve Austin?
I would not be surprised if Stone Cold and my grandfather shared certain views on life.
Welp... There goes 15 000 Blood Echoes..... I think I'll go burn my frustration away at the gym...
I've been there. Don't worry. There are always more Echoes
to lose
I killed Blood Starved Beast on my first try yet I died about 15 times of Father G

I feel like I'm playing a different game than other people

My game has gone somewhat similar. Cleric Beast in one, died while my co-op partner killed Father G, Blood Starved Beast in two. Then I had to grind like crazy to survive against Falcor in the cathedral.

edit://
I've been trying to clear out the Hypogean Gaol after beating BSB and it's been pretty rough for me. I'm probably a bit underleveled.

I don't get Hypogean Gaol yet. I took out the boss there, but that just led to a zone I'd already been.

never made it as a wise man

echQgsj.gif

couldnt cut it as a poor man stealing

Anjin M

I need a podcast just to feel anything at all.

edit://
Podcast news, Jeff is going to be on the next Danswers.
I going to pretend I didn't see that and instead say that this might be the only reason for me to try Danswers again. I like Danielle a lot on Idle Thumbs, but I gave up on her guest cast. Jeff will get me to try one more time.

edit2://
You have the most quotable avatar on NeoGAF.

I going to pretend I didn't see that and instead say that this might be the only reason for me to try Danswers again. I like Danielle a lot on Idle Thumbs, but I gave up on her guest cast. Jeff will get me to try one more time.

I just now gave up on it when she started to do her accent. Felt pretty cringe. Nothing against Danielle though! I too enjoy her on Idle Thumbs.

Majine

Banned
Is Dan the most sore loser in the world or is he just acting? I've seen him losing a game several times and it's like he's a different person.

Defunkled

Only got 7 minutes into the Soulcalibur Bombastica before I had to stop. I absolutely love Dan but he's completely insufferable in that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom