• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets do it your top two

and for everyone whos yet to see this artist live its unlike any performer in pop right now

just a guitar just a mic and captivates stadiums without the help of a bunch of stuff going on

danm999

I used to work retail returns and let me tell you Seagate's got returned as faulty in an order of magnitude greater than anything else.

TraBuch

Banned
I see that Bloodborne is kinda growing on Brett. It's only a matter of time until he goes back and plays Demon's and the two Darks.

Brett gonna give it to ya
Fuck wait for you to get it on your own
Brett gonna deliver to ya
Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
With the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel

My first custom built PC had a Seagate hard drive. It wouldn't work if you cold boot the PC (ie turn on the PC when it's been completely off for a while.) I had to resort to upgrading its firmware which required some voodoo magic to happen on the BIOS or someshit. The update crashed at like 90% which freaked me out until I restarted the PC and for some reason it worked with no problems ever since.

Moral of the story: Don't buy fucking Seagate.

So what is the best size and value HDD for the ps4 that isn't a Seagate?

I am already running out of apace on the stock drive. Dang those 40 gig installs. BF4 + Dragon age sizes are also bonkers. I think BF4 is pushing 65gbs now.

Zebetite

Banned
speaking of hard drives failing: does tonight's bombcast have some minor corruption going on around 2h28m or is my hard drive failing

whoa even more around 2h31m someone please tell me bread just messed something up

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jeff's somewhat interest in Tony Hawk 5 proves he's not jaded because he's hyped about Tony Hawk 5 in a world where Neversoft is dead and it's likely Robomodo is developing it.

BanGy.nz

Banned
I think this Giant Bombcast is one of the best this year. Fucking Brett.
Did you hear him talking about liking Street Fighter 2 V series? Brett watched and liked Anime bullshit. Jeff really needs to sit Brett down and explain to him that Anime is jerks.

Worst Bombcast on all time. #FuckBrett #FireBrett #HireSomeOneWhoDoesntLikeAnime

Jeff's somewhat interest in Tony Hawk 5 proves he's not jaded because he's hyped about Tony Hawk 5 in a world where Neversoft is dead and it's likely Robomodo is developing it.
Jeff's Brett's always had a soft spot for Tony Hawk.
I like Danielle. She has a funny laugh and does a great Toad voice.
Danielle jumping in and out of her accent is kinda great isn't it?

BigBoss

speaking of hard drives failing: does tonight's bombcast have some minor corruption going on around 2h28m or is my hard drive failing

whoa even more around 2h31m someone please tell me bread just messed something up

I had the same issues. Happens again at 2:56:15.

Did you hear him talking about liking Street Fighter 2 V series? Brett watched and liked Anime bullshit. Jeff really needs to sit Brett down and explain to him that Anime is jerks.

Worst Bombcast on all time. #FuckBrett #FireBrett #HireSomeOneWhoDoesntLikeAnime

We just need someone to talk anime though. After all, the Premiere Anime Expert© Alex 'Anime Lover' Navarro isn't on the podcast anymore.

In the end, anime always wins

tumblr_nau71kTp0y1r2pvg2o1_r2_500.gif

What am about 19 minutes in?
I must know.

Spoilers for ep. 4:
Characterization my dear man, sweet sweet characterization.

It's poignant, it humanizes, and it really gave me a look at one of the characters in the show.

Spoilers for Episode 3-
This episode ended with an assassin saying the name of someone, lamenting over that fact, and then impaling himself through the eye on a pipe.

Renpatsu

The guy who put that on Youtube is the definition of a cool guy.

edit: Looking forward to get to listen to this Bombcast tonight.
A lot of good energy on this week's Bombcast. Also a lot of skipping - Brad might have ran a silent gap remover and it messed up somewhere down the line.

Myggen

A lot of good energy on this week's Bombcast. Also a lot of skipping - Brad might have ran a silent gap remover and it messed up somewhere down the line.

Hm yeah, so I heard. I'll wait until Brad comments on whether it's something he can fix or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom