• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is the only Sonic game i've liked. Chao gardens were pretty cool.

PC version chao gardens? Yes plz. Also Sonic 2 and 3 (&Knux) were solid, fun games. CD introduced one of the most kickass soundtracks that has existed in a Sonic game. Generations was fucking amazing and really where Sonic needs to go in terms of 3D level design (and their Perfect Chaos remix was baller).

Also Hot got a user title that is oddly appropriate for his avatar.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is the only Sonic game i've liked. Chao gardens were pretty cool.

yo, hey, you want to talk shit about any sonic game after Sonic 3 i'll let you get your talk on. But Sonic 2, Sonic 3, and Sonic CD are legit classics and i will tug your ear red if you come at me with anything else.

The fucked up thing is that the main guy behind the incredible Sonic CD rerelease also did the same thing for sonic 1 & 2...but those remastered versions only exist on mobile. My free sonic 2 that i got from PS+ was done by Drew's former employers over at Backbone and it leaves quite a bit to be desired.

well SEGA won't even let Taxman and Stealth do 3&K, aka the pinnacle of the Sonic series, so it's safe to say there's some sort of disagreement or just lack of faith to have come from their relationship with SEGA

Sonic 2 Mobile is by far the definitive version though. Especially the Android version because you can just Bluestacks that shit

Myggen

WTF, I had to go 5 pages deep to find the latest bombcast thread. I guess Bread posted it too late this week and everyone had gone to bed.

No big controversy this week, just a solid episode with some audio issues. Also, yeah, the earlier it's posted the more activity in the thread usually. This week makes up for the 12 page thread last week.

Renpatsu

Give Sonic a skateboard and then maybe he can be cool.
sonic_the_hedgehog___classic_by_sergio_borges-d4kzois.png
Hmn.

hwy_61

Banned
Changing the subject, I got a question.

Is there any other studio as crazy as Kojipro? That extra secret theatre thing in MGS3 was mind blowing.

Mully

I let you guys down.

I just woke up from an Ambien sleep (filled with Indiana Jones dreams) and saw the Sonic posts. I thought of the Sonic Deviant Art stuff and asked myself, "what's worse than that?" Hentai. I didn't know what it was but I thought it had something to do with sea creatures.

I was so very wrong. You deserve better.

danm999

No big controversy this week, just a solid episode with some audio issues. Also, yeah, the earlier it's posted the more activity in the thread usually. This week makes up for the 12 page thread last week.

I can never tell what elements of the GB community will find controversial myself, especially with the website comments.

Then again, it just wouldn't be GB content if there wasn't someone taking something weirdly personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom