• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a secret to everyone.

Man original sonic art really takes me back to 90s. Remember the Sonic anime? Featuring HYPER METAL SONIC and Knuckles' hat? Good times.

My local TV station had the funny sonic cartoon in syndication, the one where he loves to eat chili dogs and Robotnik had the green robot with a drill nose and the rooster robot as his henchmen.

It was actually much better than the serious one that started airing later on with its emo dark bullshit. My sonic eats chili dogs and just wants to chill out, fuck any other noise.

My local TV station had the funny sonic cartoon in syndication, the one where he loves to eat chili dogs and Robotnik had the green robot with a drill nose and the rooster robot as his henchmen.

I think it was just called Sonic The Hedgehog, and the robots were Scratch (chicken with the best laugh) and Grounder.

Fucking show had a CHRISTMAS SPECIAL and was amazing. I still have that VCR.

Curufinwe

Mensis isn't a bad part of the game at all. They are bad at it, but following Giant Bomb tradition they refuse to assign any blame upon themselves.

Jeff is so salty and dismissive about the Souls games reputation for being difficult based on playing the early parts of probably the easiest one of the four. And when Bloodborne's sales came up he immediately sought to downplay them by claiming people were buying the game who didn't really want it. It's pretty funny how deeply the success of the Souls franchise has got under his skin.

Bacon

Mensis isn't a bad part of the game at all. They are bad at it, but following Giant Bomb tradition they refuse to assign any blame upon themselves.

Jeff is so salty and dismissive about the Souls games reputation for being difficult based on playing the early parts of probably the easiest one of the four. And when Bloodborne's sales came up he immediately sought to downplay them by claiming people were buying the game who didn't really want it. It's pretty funny how deeply the success of the Souls franchise has got under his skin.

Yeah man I'm sure Jeff is really broken up about it

I had a completely different impression about Jeff's BB run. He seems to be enjoying it now more than before, thinking about how to approach bosses and admitting that the game has some neat parts to it.

that's progress given how he felt about these games before, which was absolutely nothing.

I had a completely different impression about Jeff's BB run. He seems to be enjoying it now more than before, thinking about how to approach bosses and admitting that the game has some neat parts to it.

that's progress given how he felt about these games before, which was absolutely nothing.

Yeah, It sounded like he kind of enjoyed the toughness of Blood-Starved Beast. Where mostly he seemed to think the talk of the games being tough was mostly overblown beforehand.

Renpatsu

This is also the impression I got from this week's Bloodborne update presented by Brett™.

Myggen

If anyone was holding off on listening to the Bombcast until Brad commented on whether the audio issues the last 40 or so minutes were fixable, this is what he said in the comments:

The errors seem to have been caused by the recording of Danny that I dubbed in (though why exactly that caused it I don't know, the equipment chain in that studio is incredibly long). That email got garbled pretty badly and I spent a bunch of time reconstructing it with his original clip, but I didn't realize there were other errors elsewhere. Pretty sure the errors exist in the original recording so there's probably no clean source to edit back in.

I'll take a closer look when I get into the office, but I suspect it's unfortunately going to be a wash.

So it seems like they won't be able to fix the issues.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
was it brad that said recently he wanted to get his english accents right, because he couldn't tell his x from his y from his welsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom