• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are definitely some highlights on that Jack U thing, but Skrillex singing is definitely not one of them.

His voice reminds me of Jonah Hill's.

Myggen

There are definitely some highlights on that Jack U thing, but Skrillex singing is definitely not one of them.

His voice reminds me of Jonah Hill's.

Yeah, I like To Ü and a few other songs from that album. Not a classic by any means, but totally okay.

Just watched the Bonus Episode of MGScanlon 3, great stuff.

What do we think of Grimes?

I like Grimes.

Grimes is cool. REALiTi is probably the song I've listened to most times this month.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
What do we think of Grimes?

I like Grimes.
I don't

tumblr_inline_nah51d7vZK1r5ykii.png

Patryn

secret best ME2 waifu is Yeoman Chambers even though the big payoff is that she dryhumps your leg for a little while

but she feeds your fish so that makes her a real sweetheart

She and the fish are also responsible for a obscure easter egg in ME3.

If you get a specific type of fish in ME2, have Kelly live, import into ME3, meet her on the Citadel, get your fish back, convince her to change her identity, finish the game, then re-import the character into ME3 you get a bonus to damage.

Liamc723

Have any of you guys used Squarespace?

For my applied project in my final year of university I'm going to be setting up a website, and Squarespace looks pretty cool.

danm999

She and the fish are also responsible for a obscure easter egg in ME3.

If you get a specific type of fish in ME2, have Kelly live, import into ME3, meet her on the Citadel, get your fish back, convince her to change her identity, finish the game, then re-import the character into ME3 you get a bonus to damage.

ME3 redeemed.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Pascual was their guide in Matrix Online. He might have shown up in Star Wars too, but he was helping out good ol TonkaTruck first

elfinke

I haven't been in the GB thread for sometime, and accidentally clicked on the banner in the last podcast thread and it lead me here. Thought I'd check out the OP, since it is a new OP since I last posted in one...

Alex Navarro

alexpnh.jpg

Holy fucking christ. Laughed uncontrollably. Well done you guys.

Is this where we talk about NXT? I know it isn't anime or Taylor Swift or Taco Bell, but, it was recorded a couple weeks ago, so, we should discuss it.

danm999

Dan is excited for Joe Dirt 2.
All I remember from the first one is he had a meteor that he ate off of that turned out to be a airplane feces. I don't think I've actually watched it all.

I remember not hating it (I was a kid though) but it makes me wonder who this is being made for.

David Spade's not exactly on some huge renaissance in his career and Joe Dirt never struck me as having the cult status of an anchorman, so I just sort of wonder why it's being made into a franchise.

Bsigg12

I desperately wish the GTA V PC quick look would have been done by Vinny. The way he plays open world games is so much more enjoyable than what the other duders do, also Dan has terrible taste in music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom