• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebetite

Banned
Mine too! It's Bloodborne, I tell you. I read that huge thread without thinking it would happen to me. But now I'm a believer.

It was so surreal when people first started reporting that maybe PS4 sticks are capable of falling apart and having throngs of the GAF masses running into the thread to be like "YOU ARE MAKING THIS UP, YOU HAVE BEEN SKINNING YOUR ANALOG STICKS WITH A KNIFE, THIS IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE MY STICKS ARE JUST AS GOOD AS NEW"

yeah mine finally disintegrated about two weeks ago

fortunately I bought a white one around christmas even though I didn't think I needed it at the time.

it was the left stick on mine too, and L3 stopped working too

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Yep. He recently debuted on NXT.

The developmental promotion?

The guy who was ECW champion 16 years ago?

You're now making me seriously try to understand the logic behind wrestling decisions and for that you are my enemy. You and this newfound migraine.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The developmental promotion?

The guy who was ECW champion 16 years ago?

You're now making me seriously try to understand the logic behind wrestling decisions and for that you are my enemy. You and this newfound migraine.

It's likely a short term deal with him trying to get work as a trainer for them.

Billy Gunn(though it was on Raw) and Brian Kendrick did the same thing.

TraBuch

Banned
Seriously though, is there a cooler guy on youtube than Cr1tikal? Donates all his youtube earnings to charity even though he's been without a job for a while, but now that he needs some money for living expenses, he's still gonna donate 50% of his earnings.

He needs a job, time for GB to hire him.

Guy on left is crossing the streams.

qeFBPsul.jpg

I've only heard TG before but all these are good, Thanks. Edit: I am just lost in this Keijo Haino album right now, so good.

Haino is incredible. I'm glad you're into it.

this one is just beautiful and kind of crushing

he formed a band with Stephen O'Malley from SUNN O))) and they're also something else

if my L3 didn't also die in the process, that would have been perfect :(

Finished the Persona 4 ER last night, easily one of my favourite play throughs I have seen. Its sad, but I'm finally free to watch everything I missed out on over the last few weeks. Oh, and wasn't there a Bombcast where they discuss the ER?

Metal Gear Scanlon time!

Finished the Persona 4 ER last night, easily one of my favourite play throughs I have seen. Its sad, but I'm finally free to watch everything I missed out on over the last few weeks. Oh, and wasn't there a Bombcast where they discuss the ER?

Metal Gear Scanlon time!

I would like to know if they ever discussed the ER on a Bombcast. I don't recall them ever talking about it much...but that shit was a long time ago and I have a horrible memory.

About the bombcast email on game box review quotes...

The Australian box of The Evil Within says "a grand revival of survival horror", citing The Age newspaper.

This was from a preview that said the game was "touted as a grand revival of survival horror".

Dan Ryckert's Stupid Tumblr
Anonymous Ask: Can you explain what's up with Jeff's "Brett" thing? As a podcast listener for several years this is confusing the hell out of me and I figured you may know. I don't know if any of the GB staff have tumblrs of their own besides you so you are the best source to ask.
Dan: From what I can tell, Jeff and Brett get along fine. I don’t know what “thing” you’re referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom