• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooIZPCu.jpg

They should play Warioware Mega Party Games instead.

434px-Megapartygames.jpg

Now that is a good party game.

Bonus:

Wikipedia said:
Eurogamer's Kristan Reed gave the game a 7 out of 10 saying that "You've got to fight! For your right! To paaaaaaaaaaarty!

What would you know? You posted on the wrong thread twice in the last 12 hours.

#HireCara
#BreezyCantRead

I get lost easy, it's a big forum

Do they take mastercard then?

no only discover

I don't listen to guys with unkempt avatars

:(

SHIRAI RYU WILL MAKE YOU SUBMIT!

You posted in the wrong thread twice and played LoL so your opinion can't be trusted.

My opinion is coooold steel.

- J - D -

I would love Patrick to return. But I already know that The new hire is actually a time machine that takes them all back to 2008 so that they can change the future. Like Terminator but with more wrestling references.

Frith

look we have to stop with this cara shit.

i just read her twitter stream and i'm 100 sure she's getting hired again and the disappointment is going to crush me.

shes exactly what gb needs easily the baddest ass free agent in videogames journalism. the thought of vinny cara alex seems so perfect her humor would set that fucking shit off.

ah fuck i've gone mental again

#hirecaraalready

I'm a quarter into Ready Player One and I'm pretty sure Rorie was right about this book being shit. I'll read the rest to see if Drew was right about the second half being pretty good.

Xater

I'm a quarter into Ready Player One and I'm pretty sure Rorie was right about this book being shit. I'll read the rest to see if Drew was right about the second half being pretty good.

It gets better in the second half, but it's still not what I would call good. I only finished it because so many people raved about it and I have still no idea why. The first half is like nothing but name dropping which is lame as hell in a novel and the second half felt even more cliché with how everything played out. It's also not particularly well written.

Megasoum

Banned
Did she appear in any of the sequels?

Nope

Goldblum was in the second one and Sam Neil was in the third one.

Fun fact, in the movie Alan Grand (Neil) and Dr Saddler (Dern) are a couple but in the book she's actually just her assistant and married to a doctor back in Chicago (yes.. I had a crush on her when I was a kid and the movie came out and my heart was broken to read that in the book).

Jurassic Park 3.

But that was mostly a cameo.

Ohhh yeah, forgot about that scene... Yeah she's there for like 5min in the movie.

It gets better in the second half, but it's still not what I would call good. I only finished it because so many people raved about it and I have still no idea why. The first half is like nothing but name dropping which is lame as hell in a novel and the second half felt even more cliché with how everything played out. It's also not particularly well written.

Yeah, I said it in the ‘what are you reading’ thread, but it reads like a kid writing a book report that didn't actually read the book. It's like he read a list of stuff that could hold some regard of nostalgia and then just came up with random ways to break into lists of those things. Any time it goes near a different subject I'm just waiting for another list to pop up to inevitably say "Fuck you" out loud when it actually happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom