• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
You might notice emcee hasn't posted in this thread in a while

It's because he's meticulously combing through posts and compiling a list of everyone who intentionally uses the wrong names for people and then he's gonna ban them all in one fell swoop

this isn't true but we can dream

Myggen

Booo, I'll not be able to watch MPP4 live because of the shitty Wi-Fi at the hotel I'm at. Ah well, we'll always have the Big Live Live Show Live.

I woud be greatly concerned with the MP4 game later tonight given the amount of knives the staff has on hand.

But knowing how they use them, they're more likely to injure themselves than anything else.

It's because he's meticulously combing through posts and compiling a list of everyone who intentionally uses the wrong names for people and then he's gonna ban them all in one fell swoop

Brett is officially canon now.

I'm hoping he gets the folks who abuse the edits to add another comment and annoy some folks who actually look at edits to see what changes have occurred in their posts.

you peeps know who you are, brahs it's getting old.

LiK

EmCee isn't his real name. You are banned!

Watching Metal Gear Scanlon parts 5 and 6, that fucking voice Dan keeps doing is so cringe-worthy. Congratulations Dan, you finally irritated me :).

Myggen

ParallelEnviousIndochinahogdeer.gif

Anjin M

I'm hoping he gets the folks who abuse the edits to add another comment and annoy some folks who actually look at edits to see what changes have occurred in their posts.

you peeps know who you are, brahs it's getting old.
Aw, what did I ever do to you? :(
Good morning everyone!

I'm excited for today's Mario Party Party! I predict a last-minute, come-from-behind victory by Jeff.
I predict that the gang will continue to play-to-win instead of realizing that they should be playing to make Dan lose.

No_Style

You look like you need a website, Sleeping Lesson. I bet you also want to get in on that hot fantasy baseball action at DraftKings dot com.

They're alright. Jeff's enthusiasm for them makes it worth while.

danm999

I actually stopped listening to the Bombcast ads a bit after Small Business Man left because they stopped being entertaining. Are they good again?

There's ups and downs.

Brad and Drew planning a coup one week in an ad and then Jeff coming back the next week and firing them during the ad was pretty good.

You look like you need a website, Sleeping Lesson. I bet you also want to get in on that hot fantasy baseball action at DraftKings dot com.

They're alright. Jeff's enthusiasm for them makes it worth while.

That seems good!

not really no

That seems bad.

There's ups and downs.

Brad and Drew planning a coup one week in an ad and then Jeff coming back the next week and firing them during the ad was pretty good.

That seems good!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Aw, what did I ever do to you? :(

I predict that the gang will continue to play-to-win instead of realizing that they should be playing to make Dan lose.

This right here is perfect Monopoly logic, so I assume it applies to Mario Party as well. If you play to win you just become that guy who is way too invested in the game. Instead, make it your goal to make miserable that guy who is actually way too invested in the game.

danm999

It was funny because Jason just told him to shut up because he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I really chuckled when Jason said a few weeks ago he'd step in to defend Dan in a bar fight because he's his friend and he cares for him but that he'd likely let Dan take a few licks because it might be good for him in some ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom