• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is this thread.

anime and waluigi discussion webzone

yYo6xA0.jpg

I'm a quarter into Ready Player One and I'm pretty sure Rorie was right about this book being shit. I'll read the rest to see if Drew was right about the second half being pretty good.

Same. Don't like the main character at all and the endless stream of 80s references. I like 80s nostalgia as much as the next guy but MAN. The guy uses "don't call me Shirley" in actual conversations! I'm still gonna finish it just cus it's probably gonna be a big thing in A few years, but not a great first impression.

popo

Dan laughing off "people sitting at a computer" as not musicians must have made the room tense, given that is exactly the kind of music Jeff has been making for years. Dan oblivious.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Dan laughing off "people sitting at a computer" as not musicians must have made the room tense, given that is exactly the kind of music Jeff has been making for years. Dan oblivious.
Or.

He knoes.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Hes Dan man. He can be oblivious to the things you least expect. Like food.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Do people just ignore the part where he literally said "I have no idea what I'm talking about. "

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
That's the part that makes the rest of his statements so irritating.

"I have no knowledge of this thing but still have a strong opinion about it"

It's not like he goes "FUCK YOU THOSE FUCKING DICKS AREN'T FUCKING MUSICIANS."

He starts off by asking if they would consider people like skrillex musicians.

Is that what constitutes a strong opinion now?

A strong opinion would mean that he thinks he's definitely right instead of stating that he might not know.

Mully

I know what you guys are thinking...

Anime is for jerks, and you're right, but today we've got an exclusive NARUTO trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom