• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Duders! I was busy with school all day but I managed to fit in Danswers and the Bombcast in between classes. Danswers was particularly great this week. Super informative.

Anyway, how much will I get spoiled in Bloodborne if I watch the QL? The podcast discussion was mildly spoiler free but I'm hesitant in watching game play. I don't have a PS4 and won't have one for a long time but I just want to be sure.

Anjin M

Anyway, how much will I get spoiled in Bloodborne if I watch the QL? The podcast discussion was mildly spoiler free but I'm hesitant in watching game play. I don't have a PS4 and won't have one for a long time but I just want to be sure.

My apologies, chao. I only watched a bit which was enough to know I should wait until I can play on my own. Hopefully others have more wisdom to impart.

new ways to deliver F1 content! Hooray! Actually a really good idea

alt-f1-track-walk-sepang-international-circuit

I would be watching this now if my daughter weren't already watching Handy Manny. At least bedtime is soon.

BanGy.nz

Banned
I don't mind miss Swift. She's a national treasure and America's sweetheart.
We are friends now.
KfIssEh.gif

I am indifferent to Taylor Swift and PopGAF scares me.
PopGAF scares everyone.

justjim89

I think it's kinda shitty how Taylor Swift used country music as a platform to get into pop. Like, mainstream pop country is awful as it is and has been for decades at this point, but the whole "pop/rock song, but with banjos thrown in intermittently" school of arrangement always infuriates me.

I think it's kinda shitty how Taylor Swift used country music as a platform to get into pop. Like, mainstream pop country is awful as it is and has been for decades at this point, but the whole "pop/rock song, but with banjos thrown in intermittently" school of arrangement always infuriates me.

Swift belongs in pop

Hv9Xz7R.gif

This is a bit off topic (and I know it's old), but the fake video games this thing creates with are games I that Giant Bomb would genuinely love (or gleefully mock): http://videogamena.me/

Here are some examples I got:
Everybody Loves the Mahjong Apocalypse
Shameful Lizard in the Magic Kingdom
Curse of the WWE Through Time

Anjin M

This is a bit off topic (and I know it's old), but the fake video games this thing creates with are games I that Giant Bomb would genuinely love (or gleefully mock): http://videogamena.me/

I'm probably not the intended audience for this joke, but Relentless Yak Machine did make me chuckle.

Unbelievable Dance Annihilation
In the Lost Kingdom of Speed in Toyland
Chocolate Monkey at the Olympics

Hi Duders! I was busy with school all day but I managed to fit in Danswers and the Bombcast in between classes. Danswers was particularly great this week. Super informative.

Brad was pretty far in. Didn't watch it for myself, but I'd avoid it.

erawsd

I know its not the weekend, but Danny saying hes 28 on the newest Danswers might be the most shocking thing Ive ever heard on Giantbomb. he might be younger than Drew?

Catching up on MGScanlon 1

(MGS1 spoilers)
That Wolf scene still gets me ;______;

I don't know how I'm gonna handle myself during (MGS3 spoilers)
the scenes at end of the game.

Legend of the Baking Diesel.

Presumably this takes place in an alternate timeline where, instead of jumping ship to WCW, Kevin Nash joined the Iron Chef competition. The final boss is probably Iron Chef Hulk Hogan of Pastamania.

EDIT: Rogue Janitor - The Revenge
Frankenstein's Hobo Gang (Sort of like The Warriors crossed with Castlevania)
New Car II (Shameless rip-off of Bike II)

danm999

About this clip... did Dan by accident almost write the right thing?

When you enter the correct thing in Fibbage it tells you that you've entered the real answer, and to come up with another lie, so presumably Dan realized he'd trick the most people that way.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I just didn't get why he picked "Petsack" then.

Also...Brad is disgusted eventhough he's a dirty cheater.

danm999

Yeah, I just didn't get why he picked "Petsack" then.

Also...Brad is disgusted eventhough he's a dirty cheater.

It can be a bit glitchy sometimes and he seems to have accidentally hit Petsack before he could enter the real answer.

Yeah and Brad's reaction is great as is Dan's laugh.

danm999

Already looking at Dan with hair looks weird. It's like when Kurt Angle shaved his head and looking back at him with hair. It just looks...wrong.

[EDIT - And Bloodborne arrived, yasss!]

Dan sure went from Walter White at the beginning of Breaking Bad to Walter White at the end of Breaking Bad to Walter White during the middle of Breaking Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom