• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Running with Scissors is here in my town. One of the main devs goes on local radio all the time and always sounds like an ass. He also talks about how they don't really make shit anymore they just export it out to russia (postal 3). No clue if they actually made this or if it was an export.

Xater

Yep. Double Fine deserves some shit over that, but as noted it's more likely connected to RWS's connection to Gamergate and their hatred for Tim Schafer.

119.jpg

You know, I wasn't surprised when I learned that the people that produce this piece of shit are indeed terrible.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
That Team Brad moment was one of my favourite things the Internet has ever produced. It felt like everyone was getting behind him, willing him to beat that level.

Yeah it was pretty awesome, drake dancing in the background made more epic somehow. That reminds me i wish for more Breaking bad because it's kinda similar, i just don't know what is a good game for that feature.

It really would be nice if they could get a 3D World Champions Road save they could use for a Breaking Brad but I guess the Wii U is shit with that sort of thing.

need Dan in there. his impressions from the PSTV preview made me really interested in a Brad/Dan ER with Jeff sitting back being the consultant and enjoying all the new content.

It would depend which Dan we got. Open minded Dan who might actually like it or insulting Dan who likes to shit on other people's likes and opinions to the point where it becomes obnoxious.

KingKong

I wish they had stuck with the tone of the first Postal, unrelenting dark, disturbed and depressing. Instead they went for perhaps the easiest, cheapest satire possible.

Then again if they had gone with the first Postal as a blueprint I'd say the game would have been even more widely vilified/banned/help up as a "murder simulator". Actually thinking about it that top down shooter thing that was on Greenlight a while back is pretty much that in a sense.

Postal 2 was kind of interesting in how many ways you could interact with objects and its game design. Too bad all the gameplay mechanics sucked

Honestly, who hasn't gotten drunk, jumped out of the back of a moving vehicle, banged his head, and then immediately bought Taco Bell?

Don't throw stones in glass houses!

"I'm going to make a baseless claim because I don't like a guy."

Oh come on! This isnt some new opinion. Its been discussed in these threads before. Im not looking to cause arguments, Im not calling for Dan to leave the site or anything like that. I just posted what I think of the guy sometimes. Not everyone is looking to have a long debate about something and provide mounds of evidence. I have no interest in bringing this thread down with a load of posts complaining about Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom