• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanGy.nz

Banned
I cant help it I could be playing MKX or Destiny or Bloodborne but I choose Leeeeeague
Why would you choose the worst possible game? do you hate yourself? is this a cry for help? because if it is I ain't helping no dirty LoL player!
TIME FOR WRESTLING

i mean uh let's stay on topic i hope we get a demo derby this week
Dan talked about Wrestling on Danswers so it counts!
Why would you ban a move?
Because Wrestling, don't question it just go with it.

Hearing Jeff talk about the loss of his father was heart breaking. I was so close to losing my mother just a few months ago and it bought back just how lucky I am.

Suplexer

Hehehe this guy is so scared of this RKO move.

All of these non-wrestling theatrics are pretty funny.

RKO.gif

He's well acquainted with it.

Lelcar

Where's John Drake? Why isn't he guesting on the bombcast or singing Barkerville?

Wait, the Big Live Live Show is coming up, I'm hoping all the Giant Bomb Friends will be showing up.

Anjin M

Suplexer

Boy got RKO'd so hard his hair grew six inches.

Do you guys think we'll get a Bombastica of Peace Walker and Rising with Drew and Dan?

Boy got RKO'd so hard his hair grew six inches.

Do you guys think we'll get a Bombastica of Peace Walker and Rising with Drew and Dan?

I think we'll get something for Peace Walker at least. I'd love a full co-op playthrough, it shouldn't take too long with just the story stuff.

hwy_61

Banned
Did the crew talk about Way of the Warrior last week? I was watching an old TNT, and GODDAMN that game is a pile of shit. Thank God they didn't waste a segment of UPF on that bullshit.

BanGy.nz

Banned
Jeff and Dan should quicklook the new WWE mobile game so they have another outlet to talk about Wrestling.

So what's up with the Membership promotion? Thought it was coming out last week.
Postponed because they recently moved subscription management to a third party and everything broke.
Ill still play destiny it counts

Oh god Im turning into Brad
You're not turning into Bread, he plays adult games for cool people while you're back to playing a toddlers game for children.

Anjin M

So what's up with the Membership promotion? Thought it was coming out last week.

Postponed because they recently moved subscription management to a third party and everything broke.
I went back and listened to last week's Bombcast. At the end of the episode, Jason said the middle of the week and Brad said the middle of the week, but Jeff was as noncommittal at fuck. It's actually pretty funny that we all assumed it was coming even though the signs were there.

Suplexer

What are the membership sales normally like? Crazy discounts or no?

I basically pay for a month or two every so often and catch up on stuff I missed, and then cancel my sub, rinse and repeat. I would totally just jump on a year membership though if it was at a discounted price.

I went back and listened to last week's Bombcast. At the end of the episode, Jason said the middle of the week and Brad said the middle of the week, but Jeff was as noncommittal at fuck. It's actually pretty funny that we all assumed it was coming even though the signs were there.

fire brad and jason

Bacon

What are the membership sales normally like? Crazy discounts or no?

I basically pay for a month or two every so often and catch up on stuff I missed, and then cancel my sub, rinse and repeat. I would totally just jump on a year membership though if it was at a discounted price.

It's normally discounted to $30/year. I wouldnt expect this one to be any different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom