• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
85ZE6UE.png

Horse Pilot is actually a cool character, he's part of Wraith Squadron!

Any good EU Star Wars books that involve Mara Jade heavily? Kinda curious about her character.

Timothy Zahn's novels feature her pretty heavily. For her early "I worked for the Emperor as his personal secret assassin" days, read Allegiance and Choices of One.

justjim89

I'd love to see some old PC games on TOGS. Thief, Deus Ex, Morrowind, or even older stuff. And instead of just cheats they could play around with mods.

Myggen

I'd love to see some old PC games on TOGS. Thief, Deus Ex, Morrowind, or even older stuff. And instead of just cheats they could play around with mods.

Those kind of games would probably require whole shows for a single game to get anything out of them, so not sure if they would fit that format (maybe they could make a feature named "Random PC Game" or something for those kind of games?). But sure, there's a lot of old PC games that would.

edit:

The band featured in the film's cantina scene is performing jizz.

So....who rsvp'd for the live show after party? I know I did. I'm gonna try to get Dan to sign my AFG copy and beat Jeff at a game of Windjammers. One should be easier than the other. And I might as well try the Oreo nacho cheese combo cause you know it's gonna fucking be there.

Myggen

I don't like Star Wars anymore.

You're not a fan of that sweet Jizz music?

So....who rsvp'd for the live show after party? I know I did. I'm gonna try to get Dan to sign my AFG copy and beat Jeff at a game of Windjammers. One should be easier than the other. And I might as well try the Oreo nacho cheese combo cause you know it's gonna fucking be there.

Wenis did at least, dunno if there's anyone else here from the Bay Area.

after listening danswers i decided to check out the "Return of the Mack" song since the name wasn't ringing any bells and OH MY FUCKING GOD it was that song. :O

the fact Jeff had it on loop in his car is now extremely hilarious LOLOLOLOLOLOOL.

Also its unfortunate Mara Jade got the axe (or did she?) since she seemed alright, though that's based on my extremely limited knowledge of that universe

If you're going to the after party dress fashionably or at least cleanly. Always see a lot of slobs in those streams so you have to make sure at least gaf looks good.

danm999

the fuck

PIZZA HUT GIRL

they didn't even try!

It's not like anybody strained any muscles on the other two. "Taco Bell dog likes Taco so umm...that makes him good at defeating the Sith or something".

Though someone finding their "true calling" delivering pizzas is almost too depressing.

danm999

Why is Pizza Hut Girl a Terry Bogard cosplayer?

If she was born before the Battle of Yavin (ie; a New Hope) how can she have studied in Hong Kong and Tunisia before she was 23, given those events were a Long Time Ago in A Galaxy Far Far Away.

The questions, they are endless.

Jintor

also maybe don't walk around Crime Alley late at night, right? what a couple of dumbasses.

well, to be fair gotham didn't have a Rich-White-People-Will-Always-Feel-Safe-Here Alley at the time. That didn't come till much later.

But that's where the good IHOP is!

the waynes are super rich, maybe they don't know that that specific alley is crime alley

you guys caught me, I might as well just admit my bigotry toward Gothamites

Like ya'll know Crime Alley is named Crime Alley because it's where the Waynes got shot right

Meneses

Great news about Vinny being there, I miss him doing stuff with the rest of the gang. Hopefully he will stay for a podcast.

I'm also looking forward to Brettborne videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom