• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jams775

yeah that was some amazing shit

This makes me wonder if they're having Jeff play Bloodborne (at least i think they are?) because a lot of people lost their shit when they saw Jeff play it for the first time competently. Just the way he nonchalantly was all, "yeah it's not hard. just move and attack" then he shrugs. People in chat were floored.

LiK

Forbidden Woods is gonna be the first area where I think it will kick Jeff's ass especially the boss. We shall see.

I thought it was the easiest boss in the whole game ¯_(ツ)_/¯

What. I can see not having too much trouble with that boss, but there's no way it's the easiest. There are some real chumps in Bloodborne, like the true final boss, Amygdala, and Micolash. Not to mention the scrubs that exclusively inhabit the chalice dungeons. I guess Rom sucks, too, but he has a good excuse.

Hardest boss is definitely Ebrietas. Or Martyr if you don't interrupt his power-up.

Did they say they are going to do a QL of that Westerado game? I really want to see what it's like, also does anyone who's played it know a general length of the game?

popo

No Chris Watters, thanks.

Question
Is GameSpot going to be involved in the BLLSL?
Answer
Yea Drew & Jason needs help producing it and a few of us are getting involved in some segments. I can’t wait - first one that’s happened since I moved to the US and I watched all the others from Europe. One of those “lucky me” moments. Should be a fun show.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Chris is pretty cool. Danny and Mary should be putting in appearances as well I hope!

I wonder why the StarCraft II custom map scene never took off. I was never particularly good at standard RTS games in general, so I always gravitated towards the custom maps. Played tons of lurker/sunken defense games, the "Smash TV" maps, the paintball maps, they were so good. I wonder if Dota actually had a negative effect on that scene since it sucked up so much of that audience or something.

lol i've never understood the beef with chris watters. Dude is about as offensive as white bread

Oh yeah, you wouldn't understand the issue with straight, white bread.

What. I can see not having too much trouble with that boss, but there's no way it's the easiest.

I walked away from it with like 15 blood vials left, the guy throwing magic got a few cheap shots in. I just circle-strafed around them and they almost never hit me. it was piss easy.

Rom killed me like 15 times

Sometimes Chris Watters repeats the same exact words back to a person if they ask him a question or make a statement. That is the only bad thing about Chris Watters.

I only notice this, as it is a thing I do myself, and I don't like that I do. OThers must be stopped to save myself.

Otherwise Watters seem to be a great guy, and his taste in games seems close to mine - which helps.

Sometimes Chris Watters repeats the same exact words back to a person if they ask him a question or make a statement. That is the only bad thing about Chris Watters.

I only notice this, as it is a thing I do myself, and I don't like that I do. OThers must be stopped to save myself.

Otherwise Watters seem to be a great guy, and his taste in games seems close to mine - which helps.
He must play too much Metal Gear.

I walked away from it with like 15 blood vials left, the guy throwing magic got a few cheap shots in. I just circle-strafed around them and they almost never hit me. it was piss easy.

Rom killed me like 15 times

I beat Rom on my first try. His attacks are super easy to dodge. Shadows took me four tries, but once I killed katana guy, the other two were easy. I was still using the saw cleaver at that point, so maybe I would have ruined them with a different weapon.

Myggen

i still came up with the new ones every week so i was there in spirit, at least

big thanks to tucah for filling in!

o4GPSjA.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
where the fuck is the quicklook for that 2d Assassins Creed game? actually looks neat too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom