• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebetite

Banned
is the frontpage straight busted for anyone else right now? "Coming up on Giant Bomb" is an empty box and anything below that isn't loading.

p.s welcome back daydream

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
is the frontpage straight busted for anyone else right now? "Coming up on Giant Bomb" is an empty box and anything below that isn't loading.

p.s welcome back daydream

Yep. I'm guessing some kind of engineering change just got pushed and it broke the entire side bar. I'm sure they're on it.

Is the bloodborne thing live or no? I'm confused.

Anjin M

Yep. I'm guessing some kind of engineering change just got pushed and it broke the entire side bar. I'm sure they're on it.

Is the bloodborne thing live or no? I'm confused.

All signs, when they're not broken, point to a video instead of a stream.

edit://

Damn it, that's what I get for trying to be eloquent.

BanGy.nz

Banned
They don't judge my League of Legends playing!
LoL and 4Chan THIS IS WHY YOU'RE TOP OF THE LIST!

so, uh

i heard this thread needed a toukiden editor
HI daydream <3 <3

tVMC7Lc.gif

justjim89

In order to try and make my head stop hurting from all this paid Skyrim mod nefariousness, I'll pose a question.

Dan's Tough Enough audition. We know it exists. But will he post it online when he doesn't make the cut?

LiK

Jeff has Brad and Jason as backup. I wish they were on camera.

Jason: "Hey Jeff, you like snakes?"

Jeff: No, no I don't."

Brad: "Well buckle up."

HEEHEE

daydream

Banned
Toukiden is just another pretender to the Monster Hunter throne in a sea of crappy clones with lock-on cameras.

As a great man once said: You can't beat 100%.

it's much easier to jump into and play in short bursts so it's been my go-to hunnin' game for the last weeks

actually (and i've argued this before) the mh comparison is really superficial since it's really not like mh, at all, apart from the structure which is, in fact, identical

as it happens, i wouldn't shy away from calling toukiden a hack'n' slash while i would probably get hacked and slashed myself if i assigned that label to monhun. the difference in gameplay is *that* significant.

toukiden kiwami - catch it!

LiK

I was never hit by any of these traps. I somehow always just ran through them and then you can't get hit.

it was great because i killed the guy and then walked over a bit to the left to look around and blam! right in the face lol

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Huh. So Killing Floor wasn't a top down dual stick zombie shooter?

Huh.

I dodged the first one due to a very funny GIF. The second trap, though... WHAM!

That happened to me with the only Dark Souls content I couldn't help but see.

dark_souls_by_alo81-d6nrmmw.gif

Thanks Vinny. Saved me a sparta kick.

KingKong

I don't know why Brad and Jason are trying to tell and teach Jeff so much when it seems like he's been doing just fine

ps the environmental stuff happened in Dark Souls too, like making Anor Londo go dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom