• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
just like cars chances of getting hired

#firecara #hiregregmiller

Dear Greg,
Giant Bomb are not hiring you, sorry.

2644702-9175347318-Brown.gif

Good to have your lovely avatar back, daydream!
I walked away from it with like 15 blood vials left, the guy throwing magic got a few cheap shots in. I just circle-strafed around them and they almost never hit me. it was piss easy.

Rom killed me like 15 times

I think you're my soulsmate

Anjin M

yeah not really feeling the edit chat stuff

feels like something gamefaqs would do if they had the chance
More edit shaming. :(

anjin should have patented it, he'd be doing this right now:

0185_pnur4.gif
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUHUU.....

Jeff playing and seemingly enjoying Bloodborne warms the cockles.
That was a good video. One of my favorite things about the various Souls series videos is that they engender great conversations.

I would 100‰ support the Bomb crew rebroadcasting that video as MPP9 as a troll. Before playing it for real, of course.

It's like if you wanted to communicate through song exclusively. People wouldn't be willing to do it and would probably get annoyed by it after a while. :)

BearPawB

Banned
Anyone have issues with older videos refusing to load sometimes? Been trying to watch some stuff I've not seen (Load Our Last Souls, Deadly Premonition ER) and after clicking play the video will just stay black. Sometimes have to reload 4-5 times to get it to play or just try again at a different time.

I had a similar problem. not really sure what was causing it, but i ran CCleaner and it fixed it.

Been playing some Heroes of the Storm since im in a Dota lull until the new patch comes out.

Game is fun, but i rarely have balanced/close games. Very few comebacks.

I wonder if they will do a 24 hour extra live stream again with the full crew.

Seems like a great / terrible way to really run through a few Mario Party games.

Could do 2 or 3 in one day if they put some long buffers in between to cool down and prevent anything too dark going down.

Also it has Vinny and Ryan!

And the old Whiskey set, which I totally forgot was so cool! Their new set is really awesome and has kickass lighting, but there's something about that brick wall...

I wonder if they will do a 24 / 7 extra live stream again with the full crew.

Seems like a great / terrible way to really run through a few Mario Party games.

Could do 2 or 3 in one day if they put some long buffers in between to cool down and prevent anything too dark going down.

I would donate a thousand dollars for a 24 hour Mario Party marathon with Jeff, Dan, Drew, and Brad. DO YOU HEAR ME DAN MAKE IT HAPPEN

BearPawB

Banned
I wonder if they will do a 24 / 7 extra live stream again with the full crew.

that is a great way to make sure Brad falls asleep

Ketch

And the old Whiskey set, which I totally forgot was so cool! Their new set is really awesome and has kickass lighting, but there's something about that brick wall...

I would donate a thousand dollars for a 24 hour Mario Party marathon with Jeff, Dan, Drew, and Brad. DO YOU HEAR ME DAN MAKE IT HAPPEN

I always thought they were gettin high down there.

Where is Dan? He's in this thread sometimes right? You gotta get them to play fortune street again Dan, it's your duty as a true american patriot.

Ken

I hope Jeff continues this bloodborne check-in at least longer than the other check-in's lasted.

I feel like when the last half or last third of Bloodborne starts it kind of barrels really quickly to an ending unless you go for the optional stuff too. I doubt there will be more than...3-4 check-ins since he's already at the Forbidden Woods but hopefully I'm wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom