• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BLLSL is only going to be a 6 or 8 hour thing. No point is spending half of it playing Mario party when you can have some shitty band play some shitty songs instead.

God that band from that Whiskey Media BLLSL was terribad.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say

dmeWYBk.png

let's just hope that whatever game comes from Pacific Rim 2 is much better than the hot turd that was that Pacific Rim 1 XBLA game. I remember just shaking my head throughout that quick look.

I mean, come the fuck on, there's a king of the monsters clone just waiting to happen there.

let's just hope that whatever game comes from Pacific Rim 2 is much better than the hot turd that was that Pacific Rim 1 XBLA game. I remember just shaking my head throughout that quick look.

I mean, come the fuck on, there's a king of the monsters clone just waiting to happen there.

If they do make a game for the new movie it will be hard to make it worse then that game because it would actually be next to impossible to find a worse developer then Yukes.

That Namco Godzilla game which is coming to ps4 this july but has already been out in japan was alright.

so what i am saying is that give game rights to namco for PR2

LiK

While at the same time being at half the level I was when I finished the game. He should have zero issue making it through the whole of Bloodborne.

depends on the bosses. I wonder if he'll hit any walls. hope people don't spoil all the tactics for him.

Someone needs to ask jeff what his favorite documentaries are. He's clearly been binging on some HBO docs lately, with his references to scientology at an all time high (Going Clear) and his mention of having seen Citizenfour. Dude is getting his informed on.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someone needs to ask jeff what his favorite documentaries are. He's clearly been binging on some HBO docs lately, with his references to scientology at an all time high (Going Clear) and his mention of having seen Citizenfour. Dude is getting his informed on.

It better be Grizzly Man

Kelas

IIRC, rorie made fun of concerts with a "dude with a gameboy" on a upf a while back.

LiK

I think Jeff needs to make BB a regular feature. not sure when we'll get the next MGS and MPP at this rate. I need a feature where we delve into one game.

Kelas

The TGA guy? That was... weird. I wasn't sure he was even actually doing anything with that gameboy.

Man that is dumb looking

but I went back to the upf I was thinking of (tiny barbarian segment, 6/12/13): jeff mentions people "bringing gameboys to nightclubs", drew mentions the whiskey media bar (so I guess those dudes linked above), then rorie says "if I ever paid good money to go to a concert and a dude started playing a gameboy, I would ask for my money back"

No_Style

I think Jeff needs to make BB a regular feature. not sure when we'll get the next MGS and MPP at this rate. I need a feature where we delve into one game.

The common thread between Jeff & Bloodborne and Drew & Metal Gear is that they're playing games that they have never seen before or given a fair shot. I'd love to see more of that from GB. For example, I'd love to see one of the GB guys learn to play FIFA or PES and really get into the nitty gritty of any sports title, for example. It'd be neat to see Brad take Drew under his wing and explore Heroes of the Storm.

None of these need to span more than 2-3 videos but it'll be interesting to me.

I'm fine with no more BB videos. I like when they do unique features, and BB has been covered by everyone everywhere.

I'm really hoping that the BLLSL they give us a state of the nation regarding what they are going to do with premium features. I still feel that they were at their best back when they were doing Load our Last Save and Random PC games and the closest we have to that is the ongoing MPP series. Oh, and the MGScanlon is great, too.

Basically, i want more GBEast premium stuff but maybe they're waiting for that third NY hire to happen before getting into it.

Man that is dumb looking

but I went back to the upf I was thinking of (tiny barbarian segment, 6/12/13): jeff mentions people "bringing gameboys to nightclubs", drew mentions the whiskey media bar (so I guess those dudes linked above), then rorie says "if I ever paid good money to go to a concert and a dude started playing a gameboy, I would ask for my money back"

Why would you pay good money to go to a concert if you don't even know there's going to be a dude playing a gameboy

Kelas

I'd still like to watch drew play a zelda game. I think he said he's never played one. I'd probably want to watch him play oot, with no help.

Why would you pay good money to go to a concert if you don't even know if there's going to be a dude playing a gameboy

you're right, rorie's joke was not sufficiently thought out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom