• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
I just realized that I'll be stuck in the middle of a Sony conference thing during all of BLLSL...Archive it is I guess!

Hmm... I wonder if that had an impact on potential guests.

Myggen

I just realized that I'll be stuck in the middle of a Sony conference thing during all of BLLSL...Archive it is I guess!

Hmm... I wonder if that had an impact on potential guests.

If they thought it would I'm guessing they would've chosen another date. What conference is it btw?

valeo

People having a twitter beef while they both post from the same room makes me a little sad for modern society. Watching those two furiously tap on their phones must have been awkward for Island Boy's Wife.

It's called having fun, mate. You should try it sometime.

Myggen

no he said devs were going to be there

tumblr_lvl5tyId4c1qegw8v.gif

I'm working through the BLLSL and going away the next two weekends. I'm never going to get to watch :'(

I wasn't allowed to take Thursday off work like I thought I could, so I'll be running on three hours of sleep at best at work that day. Will be a good time.

Bacon

I always tell time by what Giantbomb was up to at the time. It's been two and a half years since Vinny was playing Castlevania on UPF.

That guy played The Crow in what was maybe the least very terrible of the very terrible adaptations of the Crow that came after the original movie, the Canadian TV series Stairway to Heaven.

he was also in Brotherhood of the Wolf which is a silly-ass movie that kind of rules

also Double Dragon but we won't speak of that

Justin McElroy ‏@JustinMcElroy 1h1 hour ago
@DanRyckert hey I wanted to thank you for bringing positivity to the Bombcast

Can anyone offer up an example from this week's bombcast of what McElroy is getting at here? I'm drawing a blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom