• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a matter of tapping the b button while drifting. it adds a little amount of complexity and difficulty. or you can use a lighter character and kart with good handling and avoid it a lot of the time.

Jintor

I played the new courses at 150cc and handily beat them (against the computer of course) with zero challenge so, idk, another thing to master is okay by me

Jintor

Is Love Live an animoo I should watch?

not really to be honest, it holds no appeal to people not already infested by the sickening wasting disease that is liking cute girls doing cute things (while being part of a soulless commercial empire based around exploiting idol culture). it's got some great reaction faces though.

Crash is a nice, twee little Diddy Kong Racing clone that somehow gets all the adventure mode credit one year after DKR.

Neither are Sonic and All-Stars racing though.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Most of the songs in love live are pretty bottom of the barrel J-idolpop from what I've heard.

Even more so than vocaloid J-idolpop which is fake in a way I can appreciate.

Most of the songs in love live are pretty bottom of the barrel J-idolpop from what I've heard.

Even more so than vocaloid J-idolpop which is fake in a way I can appreciate.

I think you underestimate how deep that barrel is

at least the seiyuu can sing, which is more than you can say for the majority of actual idols

it's a stupid thing to like. don't be like me. learn from my mistakes

it's too late to save me

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I think you underestimate how deep that barrel is

at least the seiyuu can sing, which is more than you can say for the majority of actual idols

it's a stupid thing to like. don't be like me. learn from my mistakes

it's too late to save me

Oh trust me, I've heard some pretty terrible J-pop.

And I actually do like J-pop.

RE_Player

Finally a big piece of news that breaks before they can record the actual bombcast... too bad Patrick was the only person that really cared about PT and Silent Hills.

Why do they never look at prices before recording a video, part of why the Mario Kart dlc is so great is that it's only 12 dollars and not something like 20!

daydream

Banned
Why do they never look at prices before recording a video, part of why the Mario Kart dlc is so great is that it's only 12 dollars and not something like 20!

Also, they're totally doing character DLC for Smash (Mewtwo, Lucas) but you know, let's just be happy they did the QL.

Is $12 that good? Seems pretty standard to me.

are you talking about the price for the MK8 DLC?

Well, the main game comes with 32 Tracks, 16 new ones and 16 remade ones.

The DLC comes with 16 Tracks, also a mix of old and new.

So you're getting basically half a game's worth of tracks for $12 and that's not counting the extra characters and skins and vehicles.

So yeah, if you're a Mario Kart fan then it's an excellent deal on DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom