• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

tumblr_inline_nbwp8q62Lo1qb973a.png

i wonder what chaos breaker did

Baltimore riots thread. total graveyard

Jeff/Brad/Alex/Vinny Bombcast then? Sounds good to me.

Throwback bombcast

BearPawB

Banned
I'd say it's amazing how consistently great GB content has been despite all the loss they have faced and the corporate backing.

I miss Ryan, he was so core to the site. But to shit on the good work everyone has done since seems pretty mean spirited.

klonere

Banned
Guys

what if

they reveal the new hire on BLLSL?

Also what the hell happened to World of Warcraft in the 6~ years I left it (with a level 31 Rouge or something). Now I'm doing a quest where I give a quest to various 4th wall breaking NPCs who reference Old Spice Guy and how bad MMO quests are. Is this video games now.

Myggen

I love how his tweets still contain references to that conference. I've also just discovered that he's apparently in a band, so he just became an even cooler dude.

Tak Fujii 藤井隆之 @Tak_Fujii · Apr 14

Gotta buy extreeeeme PC. Gotta play GTAV.

Tak Fujii 藤井隆之 @Tak_Fujii · Mar 17

Nintendo Xtreeeeeeme? My era is finally coming.

I love his tweets.

Tak Fuji had a serious health thing a year or two ago right?

I assume dude is doing well now?

Also I would like to hear his band if that stuff in on the web somwhere.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm surprised they're not doing any marketing/promotion for the show... I mean if you're spending a whole day doing an informercial, might as well promote it.

he had a pretty serious run-in with cancer. I don't know what the status is now but he's definitely doing way better than he was by all appearances.

e: dang, well that sucks ^^

Yeah, I've been following the Tak saga and whilst he did have his run in with cancer, he's seemingly been in better spirits recently. Taks a beautiful man.

Falifax

I'm surprised they're not doing any marketing/promotion for the show... I mean if you're spending a whole day doing an informercial, might as well promote it.

Well they already mentioned it on the podcast. What else they should do, ask Geoff Keighley?

List of enemies:
Myggen

Zebetite

Banned
Yeah, I've been following the Tak saga and whilst he did have his run in with cancer, he's seemingly been in better spirits recently. Taks a beautiful man.

if tak doesn't reach a state of perfect health, resume his career in game development at a reputable company, and put out a legitimately excellent game within my lifetime, the world is a cold dead place

strafer

VINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY

BanGy.nz

Banned
I'm going to pick up a NightHawk router later today but now it's just going to look like I'm copying Bret. :( I ordered mine weeks ago but they only came in yesterday soI'm not copying anyone! I'M UNIQUE.

Breezy is a good guy bangy
Maybe because you're wrong and I'm awesome!
Anybody with a Freddie Mercury avatar is ok in my book.
eC6QMYy.jpg

BreezyLimbo is bad. Everyone who like BreezyLimbo is bad.

List of bad people who like bad things.

• BreezyLimbo
  • Jimmyfenix
  • Falifax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom