• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
People don't still pretend to act like there isn't a clear correlation between Vinny and quality content do they? When's the last time you heard something like "I'm just gonna turn this upside down and dump this broken glass..." on Giant Bomb?

Myggen

Anime
F4TSJ8J.png

Alex is the new anime editor.

People don't still pretend to act like there isn't a clear correlation between Vinny and quality content do they? When's the last time you heard something like "I'm just gonna turn this upside down and dump this broken glass..." on Giant Bomb?

In the mailbag video~ See, Vinny "Safety Inspector" Caravella wouldn't allow Jeff to play with the glass. So we get an offscreen death for the broken jar.

Has anyone ever sent anything to the GBeast guys for a mailbag video?

no but now that you mention them I should send them hot League of Legends plushies

Alfredo

Has anyone ever sent anything to the GBeast guys for a mailbag video?

I was gonna send them a thing, but didn't know the address. I remember Alex was like, "If you can figure out the address, go ahead and send something!" This was when they were in the TVGuide.com office or something.

Myggen

I was gonna send them a thing, but didn't know the address. I remember Alex was like, "If you can figure out the address, go ahead and send something!" This was when they were in the TVGuide.com office or something.

I think the address I wrote a few posts above yours is correct. It's the CBSi office that's listed as the New York office for CNET, so that has to be it.

Lelcar

I wonder if Dave and Karen will be there this year. I hope so.

Is Adam Boyes too big and famous now to get wasted on camera again?

This BLLSL is going to be like a where-are-they-now reunion episode with all these familiar faces.

Zaph

Would have liked the premium stream to be a later thing - simultaneous streams stress me out. That one E3 when there was 3 streams going almost gave me an aneurism trying to keep up.

Myggen

I wonder if Dave and Karen will be there this year. I hope so.

Is Adam Boyes too big and famous now to get wasted on camera again?

This BLLSL is going to be like a where-are-they-now reunion episode with all these familiar faces.

Adam Boyes is still probably not too big to go on the BLLSL, but it was mentioned here that Sony is doing a developer conference kind of thing that day. So don't count on it! Sounds like Drake is coming, so maybe he can tell some stories about the strange interactions between Kessler and Boyes.

On previous shows it was a backstage cam.

Previously it was a second stream with Dave interviewing the guests, taking calls and stuff like that. It will probably be a separate stream this time too.

Interesting, so the free stream is the main show and the premium stream will just be the behind the scenes stuff?

Wrestling cosplay.

So backstage cam just means Dan running around attacking people with a sledgehammer?

Adam Boyes is still probably not too big to go on the BLLSL, but it was mentioned here that Sony is doing a developer conference kind of thing that day. So don't count on it! Sounds like Drake is coming, so maybe he can tell some stories about the strange interactions between Kessler and Boyes.

Didn't Lang say he was gonna be there too? The Tested guys showed up last show.

Myggen

Didn't Lang say he was gonna be there too? The Tested guys showed up last show.

Lang will be in SF during BLLSL, so he's gonna be there. Will also "confirmed" on Twitter that he'll be dropping by too.

Interesting, so the free stream is the main show and the premium stream will just be the behind the scenes stuff?

Yup, pretty much. Last BLLSL I just watched the main stream live, and then watched the archive of the premium stream.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I want to see Dan's face when he finds out half of Gorgeous is a romantic comedy. The part has really great action tho. Not sure which shows up first in the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom