• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Valve's curation is shithouse. I don't know how they expected this to work without a dedicated curation team out scouting on an individual level.

Nah man, the curator with the anime panties avatar tells me where the best anime games are at.

Hatred
"A man, fed up with people mocking his dakimakura, decides to destroy the normies once and for all. On the way he learns a thing or two about friendship."

METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
"Solid Snake attempts to rescue his waifu, even though she's a garbage-tier trash waifu."

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
"Solid Snake becomes a robot and meets an attractive anime lady with a lot of arms. Otacon turns into a robot dog, but in the end it has to be this way."

This guy is cool in my books.

hamchan

my favorite types of anime fans are people who hate anime and themselves

bury me with my eva figures

This is me. I hate anime, I hate the fans who love anime, I hate the culture it has created and I hate myself.

Yet I'll watch 2 seasons of Squid Girl in a day and then contemplate changing my avatar to Squid Girl.

santeesioux

This is me. I hate anime, I hate the fans who love anime, I hate the culture it has created and I hate myself.

Yet I'll watch 2 seasons of Squid Girl in a day and then contemplate changing my avatar to Squid Girl.

I used to just go on one of those crazy anime binges about once a year, now I have a subscription to Crunchyroll and follow at least ten shows a season. Help.

Saw this on Twitter, and somehow the source was not Rorie...

D5bWjFA.jpg
9Z8WbUc.jpg

2K2YhR5.jpg
Z4v9BkL.jpg

Watching the Snes Party stream for the first time and it was going so well before "We're also going to be taking calls today......"
This never leads to good things ;-;

once every couple of months I'll take a trip to kotaku's front page and just get frustrated to no end, because the majority of articles are reposted youtube video with a paragraph describing it

any one of us could do their jobs

I don't know, it takes a lot of work to watermark pirated magazine scans and upload them to your website.

and then jason schreier will pop up here and go "it's okay guys, the trash that dominates our site totally funds those decent articles that make up the other 8% of the site" as it that's a valid excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom