• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they'll do a second quick look for the FFXV demo after it's updated.

I don't know if you watched the video, but I was completely baffled at SE's inability to reconcile Europeans' displeasure with Cindy's character design and their desire for a female party member.

Maybe I'm crazy, but those things seem related to me.

valeo

and then jason schreier will pop up here and go "it's okay guys, the trash that dominates our site totally funds those decent articles that make up the other 8% of the site" as it that's a valid excuse

Kind of is. There is a reason most places hemorrhage money. Giant Bomb is in a unique position of basically being able to do whatever the hell they want.

strafer

Vinny is overrated.

1119323-vc.jpg

Lijik

okay i need to know - is "Vinny is basically pewdiepie now" like a "brad is leaving" type joke or a "the bombcast used to be all about GAMES" type delusion because I cant tell

danm999

That United Storm QL really bummed me out because the game looks fine and totally serviceable but will probably just wink into obscurity because the market is so saturated with that stuff.

Even something like Evolve which is given a big marketing budget and tons of attention can come out and totally fizzle. Then again, I suppose nobody made those developers make those games, and just trying to be the next TF2 isn't exactly the most commendable move.

Huh, assuming that first translation is correct and D4 is coming to PC, I might just try it out.

Myggen

That United Storm QL really bummed me out because the game looks fine and totally serviceable but will probably just wink into obscurity because the market is so saturated with that stuff.

Even something like Evolve which is given a big marketing budget and tons of attention can come out and totally fizzle. Then again, I suppose nobody made those developers make those games, and just trying to be the next TF2 isn't exactly the most commendable move.

The dev hub thing that game had seems like a really good idea that I hope more early access games implement.

and then jason schreier will pop up here and go "it's okay guys, the trash that dominates our site totally funds those decent articles that make up the other 8% of the site" as it that's a valid excuse

I kinda wish there was a feed just for the decent articles so I wouldn't have to look at Kotaku.

I still feel real bad for our frizzy haired friend even though he wanted to go there.

Swery you magnificent bastard.

Lijik

the #thanksobama thing isnt really funny on its own, but there was a period where swery was so committed to tacking it onto everything that it looped around and became hilarious

danm999

the #thanksobama thing isnt really funny on its own, but there was a period where swery was so committed to tacking it onto everything that it looped around and became hilarious

I dunno, I think given the context that "thanks Obama" already had before Swery, it could already be pretty funny.

057.gif

I also hope this thing kills on PC, because all that talk last year from Swery made it seem it didn't do super great on Xbox One.

I'm sad they'll never QL Omega Quintet. I don't care if they'd hate it, watching them squirm their way though it would have been more entertaining than look what the GabeN dragged in.

I guess Mario Party Party and Jeff's FFX rants has just given me the taste for blood.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
okay i need to know - is "Vinny is basically pewdiepie now" like a "brad is leaving" type joke or a "the bombcast used to be all about GAMES" type delusion because I cant tell

Whoever says that has never watched a pewdiepie video in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom