• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, killer is dead is like a suda just created a whole bunch of metaphors but no longer can be bothered to tie any inherent meaning behind any of it.

Enjoyed it but maybe won't recommend it?

Great eyes though. Really stood out to me is how good the eyes are.
I thought the gameplay was solid but the story was incredibly confusing in a way that was just frustrating. I do wish suda would actually be heavily involved in a game as it's been a long time.

So watching the after party stream, it seems like a GB XB1 app might happen. When the engineers were talking at the mic it seems like Microsoft sent them a dev kit and is bugging them to do it (probably a windows 10 app).

Xater

So watching the after party stream, it seems like a GB XB1 app might happen. When the engineers were talking at the mic it seems like Microsoft sent them a dev kit and is bugging them to do it (probably a windows 10 app).

I would rather have a Fire TV or PS4 app.

Kodi for Fire TV works somewhat but it's not ideal.

LiK

they should hire the Video Buddy app maker. man, I love that app.

Zaph

Microsoft getting sick of the Drake/Boyes Sony domination confirmed.

To win GB back they need to send in their secret weapon

Fox Mulder

I'd love an app. I'm a premium member, but dont watch as much since I'd prefer to watch their content on the couch. You can do it with the xb1 IE I guess, but an app would be better to dig through everything.

I'd love an app. I'm a premium member, but want to watch their content on the couch. You can do it with the xb1 IE I guess, but an app would be better to dig through everything.

the WiiU browser works perfectly fine for everything except live content. Just select HTML5 or Youtube as an option, it really works well.

LiK

The Roku app is great except it doesn't have all the videos. it only goes back so far which is pretty disappointing.

strafer

That was a great show.

Jeff seemed very happy.

That bloodborne speedyrun blew my mind.

the nacho cheese bullshit was disgusting.

Vinny was sweating.

Dave Lang was crazy.

Brad had some awesome hair.

Would watch again.

they also said something about a native android client

even though video buddy works fine. if they could sort out livestreams via an app though, that would be kickass

Fjolle

I'd love an app. I'm a premium member, but dont watch as much since I'd prefer to watch their content on the couch. You can do it with the xb1 IE I guess, but an app would be better to dig through everything.

I use the plex channel. Works great for me.

chogidogs

7gouYsW.jpg

One of you potentially made a good impression it seems.

Patryn

In all seriousness, I can't believe my prediction of a post-E3 hire is coming true. I don't think I was totally serious when I made the prediction back in December.

I honestly do wonder what the hold-up has been.

huh, given the comment she made about how tinder didn't quiet understand how her sexuality was listed in Facebook I had figured she either played ball for a different team or was really into ghosts. Not that there's anything wrong with either thing, just remember hearing that while I was playing Xenoblade.

Maybe i misunderstood her comment.

Jintor

In all seriousness, I can't believe my prediction of a post-E3 hire is coming true. I don't think I was totally serious when I made the prediction back in December.

They took a while to clone vinny and... uh... hire him in new york also

damnit.

Zaph

My completely uninformed guess at what happened: Cara was a shoe-in for the job, the process started, the US Embassy laughed, GB is back to square 1, and Cara is disappinted and doesn't want to continue her nomadic style of reporting.

The work for a shitty corporation.

I don't mean this in a bad way, but the more we know about Dan the more amused I am he passed corporate vetting there. they seem so stiff in the hiring department but the dude who picks public verbal battles with former sports people and catfishes sadsacks on OK Cupid made it through.

I seem to remember Jeff at one point saying something similar about him getting through

BLLSL was fun even if a lot of the segments felt like they got tossed together last minute and Jeff had to awkwardly stretch a bit too much.

Seeing Tested come by and do a segment like that again really makes me miss the old Whiskey days though.

And Brad looks like the Mr Scratch to his normal Alan Wake. I dig it. I hope he keeps the style for a while.

Also I would think Vinny and Co might use this trip as a time to do some E3 planning. Hopefully Vinny stays around until the weekend and he is on UPF!

My guess is they probably had someone close to signing on the dotted line but they had to pull out at the last minute and everything went back to square one.

You dont take 6 months to hire 1 person no matter how shitty your HR team is.

They have been taking applications since December for crying out loud.

My guess is they probably had someone close to signing on the dotted line but they had to pull out at the last minute and everything went back to square one.

You dont take 6 months to hire 1 person no matter how shitty your HR team is.

They have been taking applications since December for crying out loud.
it took over 9 months at my old job for one guy

so... yeah it can

Myggen

it took over 9 months at my old job for one guy

so... yeah it can

Yeah, I've seen over 6 months plenty of times. Especially for something as specific as what GB is looking for.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they were close to someone who pulled out the last minute or something like that. As I said, all I want is a GBEast podcast, the new hire will be announced when they've got someone.

at my job we literally can't fill all the positions we're budgeted for. I mean we could just hire any yahoo but finding qualified people is hard. we've been under our cap for well over a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom