• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they have, I think the below might be the most recent and that's missing Jason and was out of the date the minute it was posted.

Poor Alex...

IWhTfIR.png

Deadstar

My salty tears chalice shall overflow if the hire is another white dude.

Kind of a fucked up position they're in with the new hire. Half the internet will hate them if they hire a straight white dude, the other half will hate them if they hire literally anyone else and label it a token diversity hire. And both sides are shitheads.

Why aren't they free to hire anyone they want? Maybe I missed something.

jgminto

I shouldn't be surprised that the speculation for the new hire would be just as bad as the old ones. Just have some freaking patience, jeez.

Myggen

Mine says I look 41 when I'm actually 87.

At least you're younger than stump sock.

I shouldn't be surprised that the speculation for the new hire would be just as bad as the old ones. Just have some freaking patience, jeez.

And since the new hire is still pretty far off we'll see a lot more of it.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So the Roku app is actually pretty good. I don't know why I didn't find it when I looked initially. Really digging this high def, big screen Oreo and nacho cheese cooking show.

Yeah, that app is really solid.

So the Roku app is actually pretty good. I don't know why I didn't find it when I looked initially. Really digging this high def, big screen Oreo and nacho cheese cooking show.

LiK

it's good. i just fucking wish i can watch everything on it. but it only goes so far back. it only lets you watch stuff in the most recent months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom