• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should make a audio only version of the Lang and Legobutts stream so I will have something to listen to on my travels for the next week or two.

mattp

thanks, google

PsTSPM6.jpg

TraBuch

Banned
Apparently I have $37.50 promotional credit on my XBL account that expires next month, but I no longer have a 360 or Xbone.

My standards or expectations for Kinect must be real low, because I was almost impressed with the fidelity in Blackwater.

I say this as someone who owned a kinect.

styl3s

Apparently I have $37.50 promotional credit on my XBL account that expires next month, but I no longer have a 360 or Xbone.
You can always just buy some movies/shows off their video service and stream them from the website if you no longer have a 360/x1.

That's what i did with the $30 because for some stupid reason you can't use it to buy things in-app stuff like on Vudu. Ended up buying TMNT volume 5.

Rewatching the Avalon segment, I'm not sure about NoThumbsGate. Mary's thumb seems visible enough. Don't know why Dan couldn't see it and why he thought Drew had a thumb.

TraBuch

Banned
You can always just buy some movies/shows off their video service and stream them from the website if you no longer have a 360/x1.

That's what i did with the $30 because for some stupid reason you can't use it to buy things in-app stuff like on Vudu. Ended up buying TMNT volume 5.

Maybe go nuts on movies and music and other shit you can access on windows and mobile?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Noticed there was a Kindle app on the Windows site, any way to buy Kindle ebooks with the credit?

jaina

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Noticed there was a Kindle app on the Windows site, any way to buy Kindle ebooks with the credit?

On iOS and Android Amazon only sells directly, to avoid the 30% cut. Probably the same for Windows. But there's gotta be something mildly interesting somewhere.

You should be able to buy Windows 8/10 apps with it, such as the pay version of Plex.
That'd be a great investment, considering the lifespan of Windows 10.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Rewatching the Avalon segment, I'm not sure about NoThumbsGate. Mary's thumb seems visible enough. Don't know why Dan couldn't see it and why he thought Drew had a thumb.

Dan knows Drew is an excellent trained sneaking spy. Mary's noncommittal thumb made him investigate the one most likely to be hiding something.

Myggen

I've been away the past two weeks.

What have I missed? Any great moments from the BLLSL?

BLLSL was really good with some fantastic moments (live Punch Out! between Drake and Dan, return of a crazy Tested segment etc.). Other than that you should at least check out the Bombcast from this week with Vinny and Alex.

edit: Wikipedia tells me that Irn Bru is Scottish, which is even more evidence for EmCee being Scottish! Hooray!

Tucah

you speak so well

I thought it was super clear but I can see why Dan might have been a little confused about Mary. Drew clearly had no thumb out though so by process of elimination he should have figured out that Mary was the second.

BLLSL was really good with some fantastic moments (live Punch Out! between Drake and Dan, return of a crazy Tested segment etc.). Other than that you should at least check out the Bombcast from this week with Vinny and Alex.

edit: Wikipedia tells me that Irn Bru is Scottish, which is even more evidence for EmCee being Scottish! Hooray!

Only the best
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png

Irn Bru is very popular in Russia.

EmCee is a communist.

how dare you good sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom