• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
The harshest part is that the situation will be reviewed...after the season is over.

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm not complaining about the decision or condoning the actions of those that led to it all.

daydream

Banned
next week will bring a new demo derby, hopefully

that plus vinnswers and OGS would make for a good week, maybe another bloodborne check-in with brett

Are there actually lists somewhere of the stuff we arent allowed to talk about on Gaf? I always see people talking about "that which shall not be named" but have no idea what it is half the time! Always seems a bit weird to me having stuff like that on a forum anyway.

jaina

During the second match of Speedrunners on UPF, there were still 20 minutes left and I feared that it was all that for the rest of the show. Not an interesting game to watch for long, luckily they switched to better stuff.

Are there actually lists somewhere of the stuff we arent allowed to talk about on Gaf? I always see people talking about "that which shall not be named" but have no idea what it is half the time! Always seems a bit weird to me having stuff like that on a forum anyway.

Nope. But isn't that what makes it so exciting? Never knowing if something is forbidden or not.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I will be spending the weekend catching up on the parts of the BLLSL that I missed. What a great show. Maya was great.
My favourite was probably the game jam segment. Must've been pretty cool for the developers to have that happen to them.

I downloaded the Premium BLLS stream and stripped out the audio into an MP3 since it's mostly just a radio show anyway. If anyone's interested, send me a PM with your GB username and I'll send you the download link.

I AM WATCHING DAN EAT

rfrfrfrfrfbcufg.png

paul187

Besides the BLLSL. What else must watch content has been put out over the last few months? I'm so outta the loop and have so much catching up to do.

Besides the BLLSL. What else must watch content has been put out over the last few months? I'm so outta the loop and have so much catching up to do.

MGScanlon, all the UPFs have been pretty great as of late, Old Games Show is fantastic, and of course, Mario Party Party 4. Where "Is it better with nacho cheese" got kicked off.

Unfinished: Space Beast Terror Fright 04/23/2015

Epilepsy warning on that is super serious. It's really no joke, if you have any tendency don't watch this one. It's still fun to listen to but man.

Myggen

Mario Party Party 4, Metal Gear Scanlon 3, UPF 04/10/2015, 04/24/2015 and 04/17/2015 (I can't really remember further back). The Old Games Show episodes, and the Demo Derby episodes.

A selection of QLs and Unfinished videos from the last couple of months: Quick Look: Uncanny Valley, Quick Look EX: Twelve Minutes, Quick Look: Domestic Dog Simulator, Quick Look: The Lakeview Cabin Collection, Quick Look: Sky Battles, Quick Look: MLB 15: The Show, Quick Look: Cabela's African Adventures, Quick Look: White Night, Quick Look: Arcade Archives: Round 04, Quick Look: DragonBall Xenoverse. Unfinished: Space Beast Terror Fright 04/23/2015, Unfinished: Move or Die 04/23/2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom