• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

CEB8QNqUEAAE9ne.jpg:large

npa189

Does anyone know what and where that promo is for the mothers day flowers? seems like a good steal, I can't find it again in the cast.

why the heck aren't all the e3 conference schedules out yet? I need to know what day to take off :p

I have to assume the sony and microsoft ones are on monday again right?

It's weird that they did almost nothing with Mega Man 9 or 10. I realize none of them actually enjoy the series but not even having quick looks is weird. The only content was a 5 minute face cam of Jeff swearing while playing 9.

Myggen

why the heck aren't all the e3 conference schedules out yet? I need to know what day to take off :p

I have to assume the sony and microsoft ones are on monday again right?

Yeah, I'll be surprised if it isn't Monday. I think I'm gonna take some days off around E3 this year. The GB night shows start at about 4am local time for me, so there's no chance for me of following that stuff live if I'm working.

edit: We need to find a new thread title soon. I assume Jimmy is making the thread?

Brashnir

Yeah, I'll be surprised if it isn't Monday. I think I'm gonna take some days off around E3 this year. The GB night shows start at about 4am local time for me, so there's no chance for me of following that stuff live if I'm working.

edit: We need to find a new thread title soon. I assume Jimmy is making the thread?

As long as you're taking time off for GB content and not the shit-show infomercial that is E3.

Giant Bomb 14 | Bullet Train To Love

Myggen

As long as you're taking time off for GB content and not the shit-show infomercial that is E3.

Giant Bomb 14 | Bullet Train To Love

GB content for sure, E3 is almost always a let-down for me. I enjoy GB's coverage and NeoGAF's reaction to it more than E3 itself.

Myggen

Thread suggestions from the last couple of weeks:

Giant Bomb #14 | Off We Fuck!

Giant Bomb #14 | All kinds of fucked

Giant Bomb #14 | I was fingering you because of the fist stuff

Giant Bomb #14 | Finally Satan has come to take me away

not when it's trash vodka like he had

I'm sad to see I missed some epic periscope event or something when i was out of town

Not to be an asshole but Vodka is a tasteless liquor, is pretty akin to the "orujo" wich is a drink of the north of Spain, there are a lot of blind test out there and regular smirnoff comes first in a lot of them, the difference is in the number of distillations, wich change the volume of the alcohol not is taste, that´s what makes so good for making flavoured drinks and mixes

Not to be an asshole but Vodka is a tasteless liquor, is pretty akin to the "orujo" wich is a drink of the north of Spain, there are a lot of blind test out there and regular smirnoff comes first in a lot of them, the difference is in the number of distillations, wich change the volume of the alcohol not is taste, that´s what makes so good for making flavoured drinks and mixes

Premium vodka is a scam.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm not an expert on alcohol or anything, seeing that I dislike and avoid getting drunk and only really like ciders and whiskey for the taste (some dark beers are pretty ok), but I feel like the alcohol percentage does contribute to the flavour somewhat. In that "burning the back of your throat" sort of way.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
But you just had to run off and leave me behind. :'(

Yeah meeting up would be cool.

I meant that more in the "nobody cares if Dan wastes a $5 bottle of vodka" way

also I hate kahlua

Kahlua is good for baking with. Tiramisu and all that jazz.

Actually my major use for alcohol is pretty much all for cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom