• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

repeater

why do you guys like jeff gerstmann so much?
Because he has the best hair in video games.
hqdefault.jpg

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I haven't listened to the entire bombcast yet, nor did I watch even half of the bllsl - did Vinny/Alex mention anything about a plan for a beastcast?

Myggen

Vinny said "within the month" (May) on the Bombcast when they were talking about a GBEast podcast. I think someone mentioned that Alex said the same on his Mixlr drive with Jeff.

Myggen

Yo the afterparty stream was mostly boring until the engineers started clustering around the mic

those guys are dope

I started watching it now. Edgework seems like a nice dude. It's always good to see that some of the engineers always seem to be fans of the site, like Ian was before he left (I still see him chatting almost every time GB does a live stream, so he's still a big fan it seems).

edit: At 59:50 into the video they mention that they're "going HTML5 really soon now." That has to be the live player they're talking about, right? Cool if so.

edit2: I love Kessler's GB Wiki page

I like that edgework said he basically works there as a hobby :D

a website that seems to be constantly falling apart and catching on fire is his "fun project"

edit: At 59:50 into the video they mention that they're "going HTML5 really soon now." That has to be the live player they're talking about, right? Cool if so.

gosh I hope so. especially since the live player is the component that seems to catch fire the most often :)

also it should make it easier to run on more platforms.

what a bullshit tease with them not actually playing tie fighter on upf :C

Brad said he wants to do something more serious than just a half-assed UPF segment

that would mean he'd have to follow through on a promise :p

but I do hope something happens with it

demidar

Brad said he wants to do something more serious than just a half-assed UPF segment

that would mean he'd have to follow through on a promise :p

but I do hope something happens with it

Brad half-asses his full-ass promises, leading to half-assed results.

TraBuch

Banned
I hate hate hate how The Witcher 3 is already done and youtube personalities and reviewers already have the finished game but they're not releasing it for two more weeks. Why are you doing this to me?!

I hate hate hate how The Witcher 3 is already done and youtube personalities and reviewers already have the finished game but they're not releasing it for two more weeks. Why are you doing this to me?!

Embargo ends a week early apparently so that is good at least

Myggen

Hey, you know what.

I would love for him to prove me wrong.

It's been ages since a brad-centric video series though.

Old Games Show is Jeff's show, but Brad is probably going to be the only permanent "guest" on that show. So that counts.

Since this is probably Brad's most busy time of the year with him being responsible for all publisher relations (E3 coming up and all), this is probably the least likely time to get a new Brad-centric long-running series. I would love some one-off stuff like TIE Fighter though.

daydream

Banned
if you're not #teambrad, what are you doin' with your life

if vinnyvania can make a comeback, breaking brad will return in no time

hamchan

I want to see a Giant Bomb version of Ripley's Believe it or Not, where Brad just tells us about the gross and awful things he's been reading about.

TraBuch

Banned
Holy shit, I was just frying something on my stove when suddenly there was a big spark from the coil and it blew a fucking hole in my frying pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom