• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

because there's a hole where something used to be?

LQfg7cW.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
If I could shoot lasers at my head to stop my hair from growing any longer than it currently is I would totally do that.

Suplexer

Is the premium sale still borked? Whenever I try and upgrade to a yearly membership it brings me to a 403 page.

I'm trying to stay out of this thread since I'm almost two weeks behind on content so I'm not sure if this has already been asked/answered a million times today.

EDIT: I'll email support, thanks duders.

Is the premium sale still borked? Whenever I try and upgrade to a yearly membership it brings me to a 403 page.

I'm trying to stay out of this thread since I'm almost two weeks behind on content so I'm not sure if this has already been asked/answered a million times today.

Send an email to support or try a different method of payment.

it should have been fixed by thursday. Rorie said to email support@ if you're having issues.

Other than using Audible for some Audiobooks, I don't think I have ever used any product I have heard advertised in a podcast.

I did buy two Zojirushi Mugs though - so that old Whiskey Media guerilla marketing effort worked wonders

Other than using Audible for some Audiobooks, I don't think I have ever used any product I have heard advertised in a podcast.

I did buy two Zojirushi Mugs though - so that old Whiskey Media guerilla marketing effort worked wonders

Hover.com is pretty cool, not sure if they've been on the Bombcast but I heard about them on Idle Thumbs. I registered theyearofluigi.com on Hover.

As a European all the "material" services (like Naturebox) are unavailable anyway.

yeah Hover is great. UNLIMITED ANIME is a blessing and a curse. Audible is a good service.

I used all of these things before hearing podcast ads. :\

justjim89

I just finished episode 50 of the P4 ER... I'm glad I gave it another shot, that was hilarious.

Vinny: Man, you though battling monsters was hard, you should try getting it on with high school girls.

Ryan in the background: TELL ME ABOUT IT!

jaina

I like "Business is bloomin'" or "Better with Nacho Cheese?" most. The others, full of innuendo, seem like they're candidates for change after two weeks.

f0rk

I like "Business is bloomin'" or "Better with Nacho Cheese?" most. The others, full of innuendo, seem like they're candidates for change after two weeks.

I think the Nacho Cheese one is most likely to stay relevant for a while. I get Business is bloomin but a lot of the others people are suggesting I've forgotten what they are referring to.

f0rk

Consensus has been formed let us discuss it no longer

edit: this post goes before daydream's who is just playing devil advocate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom