• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot stop watching old content...

GTtcN7tl.jpg

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xatzay_build-a-diy-windows-home-server-wit_school

wow

this is amazing

hes so much more subdued

but at the same time

exactly the same

Jintor

Listening to the best of 08

Fantastic. This chemistry, audibly different. Miss you Ryan, you energy drink swilling bastard

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was watching the UPF from 2013 where Jeff plays that weird pixel art Gauntlet clone and all I could think was, 'How has someone not made a Gauntlet: Championship Edition DX?' Just make it Gauntlet and make it way fucking faster and way crazier. And don't add pointless shit like loot to slow it down.

Something along the lines of "Man, that Chris Kyle fella was such a badass patriot! Kinda like Big Boss!" I suppose.

He's the antithesis of Big Boss.

~~~

That Goth video Alex posted is amazing. I've seen it before, but...it's amazing to see people who are just free to themselves.

Brashnir

Do I watch the premium or standard version of the Big Live Guest Call In Show?

It's two different shows. The call-in show is the premium videos. The free videos were the couch show. There is a bit of overlap, but they're mostly separate, and happened at the same time. Watch both.

Jeff's complaints about the secrets in Bloodborne actually being hidden keeping it from being a great game really has made me realize what a bummer roller-coaster delivery of content in so many games is. So few games have any sense of discovery, think it's a good thing that the game has had such a great reception in most places. I just remember being heartbroken at Tomb Raider's giant "SECRET TOMB NEARBY" messages which were one room puzzles.

Not like the crew has ever been adventurous though, they were actively spiteful towards the Souls series until it actually became popular and everyone gave it a second chance.

Jeff's complaints about the secrets in Bloodborne actually being hidden keeping it from being a great game really has made me realize what a bummer roller-coaster delivery of content in so many games is. So few games have any sense of discovery, think it's a good thing that the game has had such a great reception in most places. I just remember being heartbroken at Tomb Raider's giant "SECRET TOMB NEARBY" messages which were one room puzzles.

Not like the crew has ever been adventurous though, they were actively spiteful towards the Souls series until it actually became popular and everyone gave it a second chance.

I think Vinny gave it a chance way back when, before it blew up. He was the propagator of Souls love in the GB crew. And I love him for that.

Myggen

When did he complain about that?

I think Vinny gave it a chance way back when, before it blew up. He was the propagator of Souls love in the GB crew. And I love him for that.

Yeah, Vinny played Demon's Souls when it came out. At least parts of it.

When did he complain about that?
Big live stream during the Simon's Quest segment. And I do remember Vinny playing Demon's Souls but it was a few years before they did any of the Dark Souls content. Rorie did the Brad thing of saying he liked a game and stopping halfway through the game.

The Tim Rogers segment was pretty tame compared to what I was expecting given the outcry in the other thread. People who just can't understand the bliss of high refresh rates :p

Just now watching the Live Live Show - seeing Dan mixing nacho cheese with a bowl of sour patch kids is making me dry heave and nobody has even started eating yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom