• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want them to do another 24 hour stream just to see this again but with Dan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkgwA2MgPXU

it will be like that scene out of GTA San Andreas

maxresdefault.jpg

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
It's soy sauce + (very) soft boiled egg? It looks gross but that's a recipe for deliciousness.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I thought that you might have pulled a bad picture but every picture I'm seeing of that looks unpleasant.

Nope, totally delicious.

Super runny eggs (not raw, mind you, just cooked to a runny consistency), soy sauce and white pepper.

Pretty much a singaporean national treasure.

Patryn

What if Dan tries mayonnaise when he's an old man on his deathbed and realizes he's been missing out his whole life.

Dan has pretty much already had mayo, in that he's had aiolis before.

I also wouldn't be shocked if he's eaten mayo without realizing it before.

I actually prefer the taste of hard yolks (and in general I avoid foods with the primary texture of "slimy") and the whole world makes me feel like a weirdo every time I order mine over-hard.

but yes, eggs rule

daydream

Banned
Surely you can't be discounting toast?

i mean, you can (and probably should) eat toast with your egg. separately, of course.

my food quirks are kinda the opposite of dan since i'm pretty much a purist with most dishes whereas he seemingly likes to mix stuff willy-nilly

Let's be clear, I firmly support Dan's blanket rejection of all things mayo (even though he's seemingly ok with aoli)

I just don't agree with the fact that he dislikes it based on a theory and not experience

Bacon

Let's be clear, I firmly support Dan's blanket rejection of all things mayo (even though he's seemingly ok with aoli)

I just don't agree with the fact that he dislikes it based on a theory and not experience

Yeah, I have a feeling Dan would quite like mayo if he gave it a shot.

A Singapore half boiled egg is obviously the made up invention of an impatient someone that did not want to wait for an boiled egg to fully cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom