• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
f2cNlgo.png

Anjin M

I'm also curious why people think it'd be Danielle and not Patricia.

Hell bring them both on board.

I actually think that it could be either of them. I know more about Danielle's background and a lot less about Patricia's. But they could both do the job.

Any bias in my Tinfoil Hattery is that I am a fan of Danielle from Idle Thumbs.

edit://
Did they say that NY is close to a hiring someone new? I thought they needed more time to setup.

Edgework said on during the after party that they are a long way from hiring anyone. The GB Crew have said very little. But nothing stops the New Hire Tinfoil Hat Brigade!

klonere

Banned
Just popping into say that Alex's twitter feed is probably my #3 or #2 favorite thing on this video games website

thank everbody and well done alex

What if the new hire is an orangutan

Like Dan has wiled the CPS corporate and they have a legit orangutan in the offices. And him and Dan go on wacky adventures

Vinny is the kind of person you should be taking advice from. You know, what with him being an actual adult with a wife and two children to look after.

TraBuch

Banned
While I hope it's not Patricia, I think it'd be pretty funny if Patricia left Kotaku to go to GB after Patrick left GB to go to Kotaku. It'd be like trading patrics.

Anjin M

While I hope it's not Patricia, I think it'd be pretty funny if Patricia left Kotaku to go to GB after Patrick left GB to go to Kotaku. It'd be like trading patrics.
I actually had a similar thought. It would be amusing if Kotaku and Giant Bomb ended up with an extended trade.

Vincent Caravella: husband. father. homeowner. idea haver. bug finder. sisyphean office builder.

pioneer of magnet-based solutions.
Vinny's segment on the BLLSL premium stream was so good! If GBeast ended up doing a call in show, I think he could make it work.

No. Paul's about 51. It's a reference to Dan saying that he's well over 70 every time he mentions his age :p

I thought that was the number of divorces he's been through.

On the subject of typewriters there is a certain pleasure to be had from firmly pressing on a button and getting a very strong mechanical response. Also that awesome sound of the arm hitting the tape.

But an app can't give me the feedback I want.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Let's be fair more exact. She's likely moving to NYC and she has the credentials to do the job. I think that at least puts her in the running for the job. Of course, Patricia Hernandez fits that bill as well, so she is on the watch list as well.

Oh god no

Bacon

I eased in with the Jeff episode. It was cool. And this Vinny one is great too.

Not sure if I will pick up others if the guest isn't GB.

The ones with guests, GB or not, are all the best of the bunch. The ones with just Dan and Danny aren't as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom