• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noaloha

Dunno if this has been mentioned already but what the hey:

The very excellent podcast Designer Notes is a Brad Muir edition this bimonth. Three hours of Soren Johnson talking to Muir about his career and thoughts on game design.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'The Genesis Stream' has got to be the most talked about thing from Giant bomb that's never been done. It comes up like every couple of months for the last 3 or 4 years

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
this videoball guy is really cute.
I was confused for a while about how he could've written gaming articles in the early 2000s, but he just looks 15 years younger than he is.

'The Genesis Stream' has got to be the most talked about thing from Giant bomb that's never been done. It comes up like every couple of months for the last 3 or 4 years
I would give it to The Raid.

Megasoum

Banned
I have never felt more on the same page with Dave than I do right now.

Yeah it's great for sure... (well the intro...don't care much for the rest of the song).

I gotta admit that this specific version of Sultans of Swing is one of my favorite song ever... Like I don't particularly care about the album version but GOD DAMN that 11min long live version is FUCKING INCREDIBLE. Dat solo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa9x9fZBtY

Meneses

Yeah it's great for sure... (well the intro...don't care much for the rest of the song).

I gotta admit that this specific version of Sultans of Swing is one of my favorite song ever... Like I don't particularly care about the album version but GOD DAMN that 11min long live version is FUCKING INCREDIBLE. Dat solo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa9x9fZBtY

My man.

Don't care much for the studio version either, but this version is on my top 3 best songs ever, from 4m50s onwards it's just unbelievable.

Megasoum

Banned
My man.

Don't care much for the studio version either, but this version is on my top 3 best songs ever, from 4m50s onwards it's just unbelievable.

Fuckin A dude... I'm listening to it again (first time in a couple of months)... Cranking up that volume!

That dude has mad skills... All finger picking too!

Myggen

Dad cock?

What's the difference between the regular and the premium versions of the BLLSL 2015?

Regular stream is the main BLLSL stream with Jeff as a host, Premium stream is a call in show hosted by Dave Lang and Maya Kramer (@legobutts on Twitter), with various guests like Drake, Adam Boyes, Vinny, Dan, Mary, and Danny.

Mully

The Killers are not dad rock. Pearl Jam and RHCP are. They are both featured heavily on classic rock stations now. They're up there with ACDC and Guns and Roses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom